Chapter 17

~Many years later~

Anthony's POV

Chance and I moved back to Ohio couple months ago.We need our spaces,Out of spain and far from everyday fights that we encountered with our cousins.Keily and I broke up 2 years ago. Our cousins really helped me to move on,we're close to each other but it doesn't mean we can live with each other forever.I know they can live by their own.

Honestly though,I really missed them.We haven't seen them in almost 8 years.I never wanted to have a girlfriend again and so does Chance.Well,Sophie and Chance broke up day after their engagement.Tony and Maria broke up months ago because of cheating.Ondre and Marian also broke up because of also caught cheating.Dylon also caught his girlfriend cheating.Why does every girl that we love the most have to cheat?

Meanwhile,Aeon moved out because he's already a dad and he just got engaged 3 months ago according to Aeron.We're already an uncle but we haven't met his kid yet.They said that the kid will celebrate his or her 2 month old next week that's why Chance and I were busy packing up things.

"ANTHONY GET DOWN HERE!I LOST MY TIE DYE HOODIE!"Chance yelled from downstairs.We just live in a 2 story house in Cleveland,back where we grew up.

"I think it's in the Drier,Chance"I said as I reached the end of the steps.

"Oh,Thank You,Tony."He thanked me as I walked into the kitchen and cooked something for dinner.

Tomorrow is our flight so we have to wake up early and geez,it's so hard to wake up early when you're not a morning person.Well,I can't do anything about it.We want to meet Aeon's kid.We don't know the kid's gender since they won't tell us.Good thing that the house that we gave during Jack and James' graduation is still theirs.

Ondre,Tony,Rad,Dylon,Aeron,Jack,James, Ivan,Emilio,Boggi still live in there.Aeon moved back to our first house in Spain.We didn't sell it though.We reserved it for those who want to live with their family in there.

"ANTHONY WAKE UP!!"Chance yelled the next morning.Yes Anthony,That's what you get when you sleep really late watching Netflix.

Chance booked an uber and drove us to the airport.As soon as we boarded,I headed back to sleep.There's 11 hours and 15 minutes before we arrive back in Spain.I already told Ondre to fetch us in the airport since he's the only one who always stay up until midnight and we will expect to arrive late.Ummm...Maybe 10pm in Spain.

I slept during the whole plane ride and woke up as we were about to land.Chance called Ondre immediately as soon as we walked out of the plane.We walked to the baggage claim and waited for our suitcases.We brought 2 suitcases each since we're staying in there for 2 to 3 months.Ondre waited for us at the carpark bringing his BMW i8.He's too confident to go out of the house with his pajamas though.

He welcomed us with a warm hug and helped us with our baggage.2 suitcases fitted in the trunk so our other 2 suitcases were placed beside me,in the backseat.

"So are you the only one who's awake back in the house?"Chance asked.Starting to have a conversation.

"Nope,they're all awake.I told them that I'll fetch you 10 in the evening so they wanted to wait"Ondre replied."They always ask about you guys though.It gets annoying sometimes."

And to mg surprise,we arrived quickly than I thought.We grabbed our suitcases out of the car and walked to the main door.Ondreaz opened it revealing everyone knocked out in the living room.I kept my laugh silent since I don't want to bother them.

The next morning,I immediately walked downstairs and guess what they're doing?yep, sleeping.Now,I want to make a noise that'll wake all of them up.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS!"I yelled,they slowly opened their eyes and rubbed it with their hands.

"What do you want for breakfast?"I asked.They quickly stood up and answered my question.

"PANCAKES!"they all responded.

I made my way to the kitchen while they made their ways to each of their rooms to get ready.
I grabbed a box of pancake mix in the upper top cabinet,a mineral water,an egg,a bowl,a pan and of course,how can you mix everything without a whisk?

Couple minutes passed,they all sat in the dining area.I passed the pancakes that I made leaving 10 pieces for Chance and I.

"I miss this!"Tony shouted.

The doorbell rang so I walked to the door and opened it revealing Aeon and a baby boy and a girl.His eyes widen as he saw that I was the one who opened the door for him.

Good thing they still have the mclaren though.

He handed the baby to the girl carefully and jumped up to my arms.

"Woah,chill there Aeon.I missed you too"I said. He let go of me and looked back at the girl whose holding the baby.

"When did you get here?are you with Chance?"

"Last night at 10pm and yep Chance is upstairs, getting ready for the day"

"Oh and by the way.This is my fiancé,Avrian and our son,Cyu Christopher"I waved at Avrian and he held Cyu in my hands.

I moved to the side and they went in.

"They're in the dining.There are few pancakes in there.I can make another set for Chance"I said and they both walked to the kitchen leaving me with Cyu.

(A/n:Cyu pronounced as Sa-yu)

"Anthony,please take care.He's our only son." I nodded and he made his way back to the dining again.Soon enough as Chance walked down the stairs.

"Is tha—"

"Yep,Aeon's son,Cyu Christopher Fox.By the way,they're in the dining and Aeon's fiancé is also in there.Don't worry you got the time to hold Cyu later"