Chapter 9

2 days later

Aeron's POV
Since the time that the fight,days ago,we only saw Rad the morning after the fight and the rest of the day,we have no sign of Rad.Dylon is very worried,he keeps calling Rad but he didn't pick up even one single call.All of us were suffering,Rad is the clown in this roof,he's the one who brings jokes and make us laugh.But now,we don't know what to do,yesterday we went outside to find Rad.Dylon is locking himself in the room and not eating even once.I decided to call Rad,after how many takes,he picks up. "Where are you?tell me I'm the only one in here the other are in their room"

"Madrid"

"W-wait w-what?!"I said

"I am not going back since I don't want to have a fight again"

"Ondre is also worried about you,he is very sorry"I explained

I explained what happened to this house since he's not around.I know he's listening to me because I noticed that he's too quiet, "Can you fetch me in the train station?"He asked, "Don't tell anyone,just let them gather in the living room,I am going to surprise them."he added, "yeah sure"I replied. "GATHER IN THE LIVING ROOM BEFORE I ARRIVE LATER I WILL JUST BUY SOMETHING"I shouted making everyone go out of their own room, "what are you going to buy bro?"Aeon asked. "Secret", "Can I come?"Dylon asked.I nodded saying no and he just pouted,I quickly ran through the car and I remembered that I don't know the way to the train station so I quickly text someone who knows the way,Boggi.

                                                              Aerony🤠
         Bro meet me in the garage,tell everyone            that you're going to starbucks as an excuse.

Bogdan🤖
Where are we going??

                                                              Aerony🤠
                                                             You'll see😉
Bogdan🤖
I'm coming

"We're going to fetch Rad at the train station, Rad is planning to surprise everyone,He called earlier"I explained to Boggi.The ride was not silent as I expected because Boggi and I were not very close to each other but because of this ride,we felt open to each other.We arrived at the train station and we saw Rad standing in the corner waiting for us.We went out of the car and went to Rad to hug him and confront him.We went to starbucks to get some drinks because starbucks is the excuse of Boggi,that's why we bought starbucks for everyone. "Rad are you already in the train when I called you?"I asked, "yeah,did you tell anyone about this?"He asked, "nope,only Boggi because he's the only one who knows the way to the train station"I replied.We claimed our coffees and headed back home, "Wait here,I'll see if they already gathered in the living room"I said,he nodded and waited outside.As I entered the living room, "wear blindfolds please"

"Why?"Dylon said, "I brought something for you guys"I replied.They wear their blindfolds and I waved to Rad as a signal to come in,Rad teared up because as he told me earlier,he doesn't have a plan to go back home but he missed everyone.I told him to calm down and chill in the chairs in the dining table so they will immediately see Rad.

"You can take your blindfolds"I said to them, they quickly take their blindfold and I saw Dylon slightly tearing up,Dylon stands and run towards me and hugged me. "Thank you for bringing him back bro"he said tearing up, "it's no problem bro.He ran to Rad and hugged him tightly,and then I saw Tony giving a sign to Ondreaz,maybe Ondre wants to apologize to Rad for hurting him and torturing him with things.Ondre stands and headed to Rad,I followed him incase of something will happen again. "Rad,I'm sorry for not listening to you,Saying harsh words to you.I'm sorry for throwing fragile things and bring bruises and open wounds,I hope you can forgive me Rad"Ondre said to Rad.

"Yeah,It's okay Ondre"Rad replied to him. "YEAH PARTY!!!"Ivan shouted, "Oh come on not again"Jack and James said together and everyone stares at them and looked at them weirdly.I can't help but laugh,but then moments later I realized that Aeon,is not around. "Tony,have you seen Aeon?"I asked, "he is still asleep", "w-wait w-what?!?"I ran upstairs to his room because he doesn't wake up this late.I saw everyone followed me,I entered his room and yeah,there he is laying on his bed and still dreaming of something.I go near him and check if he's still alive.but.....

Chance's POV
We followed Aeron as he said that Aeon doesn't wake up this late.Aeron went upstairs and headed to his twins' room,yeah Aeon. "WHAT THE F*CK!!!"Aeron shouted and make all of us ran upstairs and followed Ondre,Tony and Aeron. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"Rad asked, "I don't really know"Dylon replied to him. "QUICKLY CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!"Aeron yelled once again,I saw Tony calling an ambulance while Ondre is calming Aeron.I ran to them and asked what happen, "Just help us carry Aeon to downstairs"Ondre said without even answering my question.I helped them carry Aeon and just in time,the ambulance have arrived,Aeron and Tony went to the hospital together with the ambulance and Ondre is f*cking panicking. "What happened Ondre tell us please"I said, "Aeon is not breathing"He replied.I immediately called Tony and he picks up. "What happened?"

"Aeon is having a hard time breathing while he's sleeping.I will call you guys to follow us in the hospital when we get there"

"Okay we'll get ready"

"Guys get ready your clothes for 2 days and 3 nights,we are all staying in the hospital"I told everyone in the house and they immediately ready their things needed. "LETS GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW TONY ALREADY CALLED ME"Ondre shouted from downstairs.

Minutes later,we arrived in the hospital and finally saw Tong in the entrance door waiting for us, "Where is he?"Chance,Anthony,Jack, James and Ondre asked to Tony since Rad and Dylon were buying foods for 2days and 3 nights. "He is in the OR(operation room)"Tony replied,We ran to the OR and saw Aeron crying outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:what did happen next??