Chapter 2

Aeon's POV
During the car drive I was quite silent,I don't know if Aeron noticed me,but I think so.Aeron,Ondre and Tony was quite close enough to each other and I am this guy that looks like a stranger to them. "Hey Aeon why are you quiet?I never seen you this behave before"Aeron said. "Can we stop over here? I will just call the Shogo if they are in there now."Ondreaz said. "Yeah sure It's fine"Aeron replied.I am so out of place with this 3,well I am kinda excited earlier to meet them but when I saw them already I was kinda shy.I hope that when we meet the others I won't be shy anymore.
~end of POV~

Ondreaz's POV
I know met our long lost twin cousins but I think the other one is too shy to talk with us.We are now 10 minutes away from Jack and James' house.Their house has a overlooking view in the city.I called Rad and Dylon if ever they are there or not "Twins where are you now??" I said, "We're already here at the balcony" they replied from the other side of the phone. "ok we're coming right now with the I told you our cousins" I said.Then we get back to the road and decided to talk to the other twin. "Aeon are you shy type of a guy?"I asked. "Ummmm.....Kinda?..Maybe?..umm I don't really know"Aeon replied.I heard Aeron just laughed hard and I asked him why he's laughing so hard. "Hey Aeron what's with the laugh?"I asked, "it's just he doesn't talk like that and I never seen him being shy since 5 years old HAHAHHA"Aeron replied still laughing.
~end of POV~

Aeron's POV
Ondreaz stopped the car and and I saw a mansion with a nice overview of the city. "Is this the house you've been saying Ondreaz?"I asked, "yeah and btw just call me Ondre"he replied opening the gate while my twin Aeon is looking through the overview and Tony ended up talking to him,I guess they will end up as best cousins though,I guess.We saw another twin brothers and I just acted like I am not shocked. "Hey Rad and Dylon,This is Aeron and he also has a twin brother which is outside hanging out with Tony,I will introduce you both later to them"Ondre said to the twins,they held their hand for a handshake then I also held mine, "Hi I am Aeron you can tell us apart by the attitude and mood,I am very talkative and friendly while Aeon is kinda shy."I said,They lead the way to the balcony which has a cool view and I can see Tony and Aeon from up here laughing,I then called their attention "Aeon and Tony come up here"I yelled,they look at me confused and then they went inside.I then went to the backyard which was downstairs then I saw another twins,they looked at me confused and I then introduced myself to them. "Hi I am Aeron Fox,I am from Vegas,my mom told me that we have a reunion with our cousins that's why we came and Ondre and Tony fetch us at the hotel"I said,They smiled and said "Don't worry we know you already HAHAHA Ondre and Tony told us also that you guys were in a vacation here in LA,so until when are you going to stay in LA?"The other one with the arranged hair said, "until Saturday only"I said, "And btw I am Emilio and this is my twin brother Ivan"He said,are they thinking what I am thinking?because I am thinking 'bout their names HAHAHA,I went inside and there I saw another twins,Oh my God why is there a lot of twins in our family?,they immediately introduce theirselves, "Hi I am Jack and he is James,I guess you were the Fox twins?the sons of Aunt Jia"James said, "yes we are.Aeon is kinda shy to others except for Tony,they get along after the car ride I think.Nice to meet you guys,thank you for inviting us here."I said.they all looked at us and said "No problem,well we should get along while you guys were still with us"Emilio said, "Yeah we should"the oyhers said, "Well I was thinking to have a sleepover here in the house?all of us,tomorrow I guess"Jack and James said, "Yes why not" we all said together and looked at each other.

Author:I hope you guys enjoy my boring story HAHAHAHA I juts made it up all and I am just a newbie in writing stories sorry.