Chapter 12

~day after the flight~

James' POV

As we arrived at Los Angeles International Airport,we headed to our house,we can't be separated in LA because Ondreaz,Tony,Jack and I left the hypehouse,Aeron and Aeon just got hotel rooms last time,Chance,Anthony,Ivan and Emilio left team 10 and Boggi is in spain last time but now,we are all complete for our graduation rites.

2 hours later

Jack and I woke up early because today is the first graduation practice.The others are still asleep because they are tired,we all didn't got a good sleep at the plane because it's too bumpy.Jack and I wore our uniforms in middle school and headed to the campus.When we got there,there are fans wanting some autographs and pictures with us and some of them were finding Emilio,Ivan,Tony and Ondreaz.woah they are too famous.

While we were at the middle of practice.My phone vibrated,someone called and I just ignored it and shut my phone.Jack also received a call and also shut his phone.

After practice

Jack and I decided to call back the one calling us during our practice and noticed that it's ondre,and he left a text.

📩📩📩
Ondreazz
Bro we are heading to the hospital,Tony just got biten by your dog.

Jamess
What?! Which one?Broley or Cheesecake?

Ondreazz
Broley.Just go straight here when you finish the grad.practice.

Jamess
We were already done.We're coming.Is everybody there or the others were at the house?

Ondreazz
Just me and Tony,we can't contact The others to fetch us here.

Jamess
Okay Jack and I were coming.We'll be there in 5 minutes.

Oh gosh,Broley is new to the family,we just bought him before we head to Spain,We didn't train him yet because we don't have enough time.We arrived at the hospital and immediately saw Tony and Ondreaz,we honked on them and they noticed us.Jack drove the car home safely and bring Tong to his room.

~sorry too short I'm still working on my "A day with Nathan Speiser"~