Chapter 5

Ondreaz's POV
I ran through the arcade where Tony went.I saw Tony but just standing still and not even talking,I look through his eyes then I saw him tearing up.I snap my fingers in front of his face then asked him, "Bro?What happened?" I asked, "nothing bro"he replied, "I know when you have problems Tony,we've been together since you were born."I said to him, "Well it's just I remembered that this is the arcade we used to go when we were still young,our parents always brought us here after school"He replied and bawling his eyes,I wiped the tears and bought him few tokens to play anywhere he wants.Well,he is correct though,we used to play here since we were elementary,we went to the claw machine that we used to play with.I saw our cousins outside the arcade and just watching us playing pur childhood game.

Chance's POV
We followed Ondre going towards the arcade following Tony,we saw Ondre in the arcade confronting Tony because we saw him crying inside,after a while,Ondre and Tony were just having fun.Well I surely remembered that this is the mall we always been through when we used to live in Vegas and this is the arcade that we always been to ever since we were young,maybe it is the reason why Tony cried. "What do you think is the reason why Tony is crying in an arcade?"Rad asked, "I was thinking he cried because this is our childhood place and we never came back here because we used to move in LA years ago,this is only time that Tony,Ondre and I went back here"I replied to Rad and I saw that they were shocked when I said that,I laughed and they asked my why i'm laughing about,I told them that they were too shocked about what I told them.We went back to the apartment and we saw the Fox twins busy, "Why are you guys busy all day?"I asked, "we were working on sone papers before leaving this apartment tomorrow"Aeon replied,I noticed that Aeron is very quiet since he woke up,he didn't even talk to us that much at the mall,I asked everyone what happened to Aeron but they didn't know also.

~next morning~

Ivan's POV:
I woke up earlier than everyone,I look at the clock and there is just 2 hours for us to get ready for the flight.I decided to wake them up so we won't be late for our flight,but I guess I didn't have to I saw all of them went out of the room. "Oh good you're now awake,I was planning to prank you guys"I said while laughing, "Oh good thing we heard you planning HAHAHAHA"Rad said,I then noticed Aeron laughing, "well look who's ina mood swing"I said and everyone looked at Aeron. "I will just miss this f*cking apartment,Aeon and I used to leave here 3 years ago,since our dad kicked us out"Aeron replied.We headed to the airport, "btw,where are we staying?"I asked. "Ivan and I bought a house in spain and our little brother is there to watch the house off of robbers"Emilio replied,we then looked at him shocked.

SPAIN

Emilio's POV
We already arrived in Madrid Spain after a very long flight,our flight took almost 12 hours and we arrived in Madrid for like 10 pm in Vegas but it is 7am and we planned to eat for lunch and dinner because we haven't ate lunch and dinner properly in the plane.We went to the house that Ivan and I bought and I told them that we need to ride a train because the house is in Barcelona and we're still in Madrid it will take 5hours and they can't wait to eat because they are starving so we went to the mall and find something to eat then we head to the train station and during the train ride I called my little brother in Barcelona to come fetch us up with the van so we can fit all together in one vehicle.

5hours later

Aeron's POV
We already arrived in Barcelona and we just waited for the younger brother of the Martinez so that we can head back to the house that they bought for all of us.I saw Emilio walked towards a good looking guy and hugged the guy tightly. "Is he your brother?"Dylon asked to them, "Yeah btw this is Bogdan,you can call him Boggi"Ivan replied. "Boggi this are our cousins,Ondre,Tony,Rad,Dylon,Aeron,Aeon, Jack and James.He waved a sign for welcoming us here in Spain,we headed to the car that Boggi brought us and the others want pizza so we headed to the pizza place.This is Boggi

 We were all tired and wanted to sleep, "Is it a long ride to the house?"Jack and James asked and good thing it is just 10 minutes away

We were all tired and wanted to sleep, "Is it a long ride to the house?"Jack and James asked and good thing it is just 10 minutes away.We headed to the house and we were shocked that Emilio and Igan bought this house by themselves.

We headed to the house and we were shocked that Emilio and Igan bought this house by themselves

*this is actually Lionel Messi's house*

Emilio and Ivan welcomed us inside and showed us our room,Aeon and I decided to have separate rooms because Emilio and Ivan wanted us to decide. "Can we visit La Sagrada when we wake up?"Jack asked,Ondre,Tony, James and Aeon is in his back making a puppy eyes I just laughed of what I saw.

The next morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:sorry for the boring story,I promise it will not be boring in the middle part of the story.