Chapter 4

Aeron's POV
"FUCK THAT SHIT"Aeon shoutted from downstairs.All of us were confused,we head downstairs and ask Aeon what happened. "What happen bro?"Ivan and Emilio asked, "Nothing bro I just remembered that tomorrow is our flight to LA"Aeon replied.

Yeah self,now you forgot to pack your things before you went overnight with your cousins. "Aeon we need to pack our things now"I said. "Yeah,I was thinking the same thing"Aeon replied.We then told others we will be right back after we pack up our things and check out at the hotel,Ondre and Tony volunteered to drive us back since they were the one who fetch us there.

We already arrived at the hotel,Ondre and Tony decided to wait for us so that we don't have to call an uber and spend money.We headed to our different room.Ondre came with me while Tony came with Aeon.We packed all of our things and headed to the lobby and check out.

After we pack our things and check out,we went to starbucks to get something to drink.After that,we went back to the road. "We will move to spain in 3 days right?"I asked Ondre and Tony and they nodded.We have arrived and we went inside to ask informations about moving to spain.

"Where are we going to meet?"I asked. "We are coming to vegas with you tomorrow and wait for our flight to spain there.Is it ok?"James asked. "Wait you bought tickets already??"Rad and Dylon asked and James nodded.I went upstairs and saw that they were also ready to move,I saw their suitcases and other things.I went to the balcony to see the very nice view. "Aeron?" Said a guy behind me but I don't know who,I looked behind me and I saw Chance,our cousin.

~throwback~
3years ago

Aeon and I were just 6 years old that time,we are immature and we don't know what we are doing.Chance and Anthony came to our house to visit,they were 8 years old that time and yeah,we play with them.Hours passed by,our brother went upstairs to our room and saw us laying down while Chance and Anthony were laughing at us.Our brother told them to leave because of what they did to us.After years,we didn't have any news about them.All we know is that their parents divorced and took them apart.
~end of throwback~

"What now Chance?"I said. "Are you still thinking about the fight that we have long time ago?"He replied. "Yeah"I replied to him awkwardly, "I came here to say sorry and not to fight with you guys.I'm old enough to realize that bullying you guys is a mistake"He said and I saw a tear rolling down his eyes. "I hope that you'll never do that to us again,I forgive you"I replied.He quickly grabbed me for a hug and I saw Anthony in his back and I just hugged him eventhough he didn't ask for forgiveness.
~skip to dinner~
"Dinner is ready!"James and Jack yelled and we ran downstairs and I sat beside Chance and heard him whisper "I miss this times". "Ooh you're missing childhood huh?"I said and he giggled.Jack and James served the dinner and we all talk about how we end up staying without our parents.We all finished eating and Shogo twins volunteered to was the dishes,We all waited for the twins to finish washing the dishes.

10 minutes later
We all headed upstairs to take some rest because we have early flight for tomorrow,Jack and James also reminded us that their parents will arrive here before we leave.Ondreaz,Tony, Rad,Dylon,Ivan and Emilio headed to where they stayed for a few months to get their things there and it's been a few minutes since they left.It's 8:30 pm and we decided to wait for them before getting some rest.An hour past and they were pulling up to the garage,they head upstairs and Told them to wake up earlier than 7 because the truck that will bring their car to Spain will come before 7 and after that,we all headed to sleep.

~skipped to the airport~

We were just waiting for our boarding time and we noticed that Ondreaz and Tony were thinking of something. "Hey what are you guys thinking about?"Rad asked them, "our cars"They replied at the same time,we all giggled and told them that it will be fine. "We will arrive there in 2days right?"we all nodded giving them a sign that it's a yes,their cars will arrive in Spain as soon as possible.We got into the plane and we are all closed to each other.

2 hours later

We arrived in Vegas and we just walked from the airport to our apartment because the airport is not that far from the apartment.Minutes later,we arrived at the apartment and headed to our apartment room.We were just staying here for a day and tomorrow will be our flight to Spain.Aeon and I immediately packed all of our things in this apartment and put it into different boxes.2 hours passed and we already finished packing up,after we packed up,we headed to the mall and hang out. "Well I didn't know that a reunion can make things up and lets you know who your cousins are"I said and everybody giggled, "I didn't know that there were so many twins in the family😂" Ondre said and Tony just ran and we followed him.We saw Tony entered the arcade, "Here we go again"Ondreaz said stressfully and we all laughed,we didn't even care that many people around us is looking at us strange,Ondre went to the arcade quickly and we followed him.We arrived at the arcade and we saw Tony just standing and staring while tears came out of his eyes slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~a/n:Sorry for the boring story.