Chapter 11

📩📩📩
Aunt Jia
Can I have your address??

Anthony
Sorry but Aunt Jia it's our privacy,Obviously NO.

Aunt Jia
I'm not even coming Anthony,I am just sending a package to my boys.

Anthony
No

Aunt Jia
I'll follow anyone of you when I saw one of you outside then.😉

4days after Aeon got home from the hospital.

Anthony's POV
After all the texts that I received from Aunt Jia.I went more careful with our surroundings, We all agreed about the curfew in this house which is we can go out of house 7am and we should be home 6pm.But I told them that it's better not to go out anymore,I didn't told them why I am acting like this lately but I am planning tell them real soon.I got out of bed and decided to make Dalgona Coffee,Waffles with Blueberry and Strawberry on top so they didn't have to go get a food from a food chain.I went straight to the kitchen and ready all the stuff that I needed.

"Bro why are you acting like this lately?"Ondreaz asks popping out of nowhere. "F*ck that Ondreaz,I didn't see you coming. Well,I am planning to tell everyone soon but not now"I replied still focusing on the waffles that I'm making. "Not even me?I can keep a secret"Ondreaz asked as I looked at him and he looks back with his pouty face. "Shutup bro,just go wake everyone up and we'll take breakfast together so I can tell you guys everything."I replied then Ondreaz sprinted upstairs to go wake everyone up.As I am almost done with the waffles and starting to the Dalgona Coffee.

*Metal Bowl making a loud sound upstairs*

Oh f*ck,Ondreaz is very horrible in waking everyone up.I heard everyone complaining to Ondre and he stopped when everyone went straight downstairs. "Ooh waffles,and w—wait,is that Dalgona Coffee?"Rad asked, "yeah it's all for you bros"I replied. "Yeah btw,why are you acting strange lately?"Tony asked, "Yeah why?"Rad asked and everyone followed what Rad said.It is too annoying for me so I let out a deep breathe before saying any words to them "I'll tell you after we eat"I replied.

~skipped eating~

"So now can you tell us?"Tony asked and everyone stared at me with ~can you just tell us everything~ look, "The night after Aeon got out of thw hospital,Aunt Jia kept on texting me and earlier this morning she asked me to send her our Address but I said No to her,and I thought that it's already okay but then she replied "I'll follow one of you when I saw one of you outside then" that's why I make curfews for us,it's not just about my privacy but also your privacy."I said as I was just looking at my wrist. "Bro thanks for keeping our address in private you did the WRIGHT thing."Tony said while laughing and staring at the wright twins.

HAHAHAHAHA I kinda like his joke though,so I went back to my room and seriously I felt hot because of the weather,its literally hot like my body is going to burn.I heard a knock on my door and saw Aeron, "the weather is perfect for beach day bruh,are you coming with us?"He said to me. "I'm kinda tired but sure I'll come just wait for me downstairs"I replied.

~beach~

We arrived at a white sand beach and luckily there's not that much people.We lay down, Tony and Ondreaz met some of their fans,Shogo twins met Ahlyssa and Martinez Twins met Erika with team 10.We went to the water and have a water fight,as I am walking backwards,Avoiding the water to splash and go through my eyes,I bumped into a girl. "Sorry miss"I said to her respectfully, "It's okay,I am Vex btw and this is my twin Vel."She said. "I am Anthony"I replied. "Ooh I smell something fishy"They all Shouted from a distance. "There are too many twins in here"She said,I signed to The others to come here. "This is Ivan and his twin Emilio,Jack and his twin James,Ondre and his brother Tony,Aeron and his twin Aeon,Rad and his twin Dylon,Boggi and Chance.We were all cousins"I said to her.We said our goodbyes to each other and head back home.

James' POV

We all got back from the beach and since everyone is still downstairs but except for Anthony,I am planning to tease him about the girl he met at the beach.I told everyone my plan and they also want to tease Anthony about it.Anthony went downstairs and sit with us in the couch "Oohhh,who's that girl bro?"I said looking at his eyes. "She's Vex,I bumped on her while we were having Water fight"He said.And I felt a vibration in my phone and I looked who it was.

📩📩📩
Ma'am Gail
Since it is Corona Season,we,the teachers would like to inform our students about the upcoming Graduation rites after the lockdown.

Graduation schedule
8/27/2020-Practice 1
8/28/2020-Practice 2
8/29/2020-Practice 3
8/30/2020-graduation day

Please inform your guardians to come during the graduation day.Thank you and congratulations.

-Avigael Woods

James Wright
Thank you for the information Ma'am

Ma'am Gail
We will announce the valedictorian, salutatorian and the honors during the first practice thank you.

Now Jack and I really needed to go back to LA.We didn't have any guardians so I decided to tell everyone in this roof to go with us in LA and attend our Graduation.

~next day~

I headed downstairs and Saw everyone in the Dining table. "Oh James there you are,have you got the good news text?"Jack asked, "yeah I have"I replied. "But who will attend with us?", "I decided to let everyone in this roof go with us during the time.I will chose Anthony to be my guardian there and you go with Chance while the others will support us there."I explained. "What are you guys talking about?"Anthony asked, "go pack your things we will leave in the at 9pm"I replied. "What is happening?"Ivan asked. "We will graduate in the 30th"Jack said.

Everyone hugged us tightly and congratulate us.They all went to their rooms and pack everything.After they packed everything,we went rushly to the airport and got our baggage checked in,We went pass through through the security and Got on board.