#(26) The Real Killer

Start from the beginning

I keep giving him the angriest glare I could afford in my eyes when he is trying to ignore it again and again.

After we reach the cabin's door,I try to focus all my attention at the woman and the old man.

"Hahaha....what did you think, I will spare you? No,my dear criminals, no matter how hard you tried after all you are caught in the hands of Mr GATESON!!! Hah hah Haah"
Mr Gateson adds the victory smile on his face saying the words to the arrested man and woman roped on the chairs.

Arrongance was clear in Mr Gateson 's eyes. Uff...The typical boss,takes the whole credit of ours.But I don't mind it at all....even Fahad doesn't, I guess....

Oh no! Why am I again thinking about that moron!

"You? You caught us? OLD Foolish officer OF Dead DDUK!"
The woman hatefully says.

"Show him respect! Or you will be beheaded!" A police officer shouts at her.

She ignores it with more arrogance.

"Um... I meant...My officers! My brilliant detectives! But now you have to confess your each crime one by one and I want to add that no cleverness will be acceptable, " Mr Gateson says.

"Have you searched them?" Fahad asks suddenly to the police officers.

"No,we were waiting for the orders".

"I give you order to search them," Mr Gateson says boldly.

The two officers take their steps towards them and unrope the two.The woman looks very uncomfortable when the male officer is about to search her.

"Wait! " I stop them.

"Why are you searching the woman? There should be a female officer to check her clothes and body!"

"But there's no female officer at this time at police station "He replies.

"No,you come from there.I will check her."

He comes back from there and stand in his place.

I go near her and start searching the woman with my one hand, though it's hard for me,but I can't see the woman harassed like this.

"This kindness....this goodness...this makes him hate you,Fathima...." suddenly the woman whispers in my ear when I was searching her shoulder.

"What? What are you talking about? "

"YES! YOU ...YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON HE IS DOING ALL THIS!
YOU ARE THE REASON HE KILLED THOSE PEOPLE!" She says while pushing me far with her hands which make me almost fall to the ground but Fahad catches my arms to support me standing up.

"GRAB HER! TIE HER HANDS!" MR Gateson shouts.

The two police officers grab her and tie her hands with the chairs.On the the second minute the officer slaps on her face as I expected.

I get totally clueless about what she was telling. I keep exhaling my breaths. Suddenly I fail to control my aggression on her.

"WHY DON'T YOU SAY IT CLEARLY? WHY DID YOU KILLED THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE? WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?" I shout trying to make my words more SERIOUS in her ears.

"I WAS COMPELLED! I HAD TO!
HE TOLD ME ! HE TOLD ME TO KILL MR HAFIZ AND DR DANIEL!"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? " Chen shouts which makes his existence in the room.

"HE! HE who is doing all this!Yes,I killed Mr Hafiz...AND Helped him Killing Dr Daniel ..Because of money...Yes,just for money...
And I made a deal with him...He planned all the murders and used me as a pawn" the woman bursts into tears while saying...