Chapter 33: Facility D-514

Start from the beginning

"We told you, he's just like a dog" A6d whispered to Dream seeing him roll his eyes as George kept trying to get the fabric from Paralysis as he continued to say drop it over and over again.

"Alright I done, Sapnap you try getting the fabric, or Dream, one of you guys do it!" George said throwing his hands into the air and walking away.

Dream looked at the group seeing them do nothing so he walked over to Paralysis, looking at the fabric carefully, it looked familiar to him and he didnt know why. "Paralysis, can I please see the fabric." Dream said offering his hand but Paralysis placed his hand in Dream's hand, "no not your hand the fabric." Dream said as Paralysis withdrew his hand but placed his other hand in Dream's hand, Dream made a sound of defeat.

"Paralysis, fabric, in hand, now." Dream said trying to get Paralysis to understand him as Paralysis withdrew his hand again.

"I'm not that dumb~" Paralysis finally spoke dropping the fabric as Dream snatched it from the air.

"Of course you're not, You're just stubborn." Dream said seeing Paralysis squinting his eye as Dream held the fabric.

"You're stubborn yourself so don't blame me~" Paralysis hummed crossing his arms before get up.

"You're both stubborn." A6d said as Dream and Paralysis looked at him, A6d just took a step back putting his hands up, "eeh, what even are you holding." A6d said quickly changing the topic.

"Fabric of sorts, it...looks familiar to me and I don't know why. It's like on the tip of my mind but it keeps slipping away, it's so close, yet far away. I feel like where near where this fabric originated from." Dream said looking at the fabric flipping in his hands feeling the weathering of it, see the blood and dirt intermingling with the fabric. Dream looked at the back of the fabric seeing hints of some type of printing on it but it was hard to tell what it was due to the fabric being torn away from something, but what was it torn from.

Dream looked up and he walked over to the dead fox, the group moved away but they drew close again watching Dream carefully as he kneeled before the fox as flies flew away from its corpse. Dream touched the dead fox sinking his nails into its fur focusing to see what he could do. The group was quiet so Dream could focus one whatever he was doing with the fox's corpse as the ribcage of it snapped closed causing the group to flinch.

The fox kicked its leg even though it had no head as its organs where pulled back in by tendrils of blood as the massive wound sealed up before the groups' eyes. Dream continued to focus on the fox as the sound of bones cracking a shifting out of place a rose as new bones began to grow from where the missing head was as muscles and veins stretched out over it before skin formed over the cast of muscle as fur begun to sprout form the flesh. The fox jerked around trying to get up but Dream held it down as the fox begun to yip and yelp as it kicked it's legs before opening is eyes as they where solid green and glowing with lighter spirals in them.

Dream took his hand away as the group looked at the fox in disbelief as the fox sat up staring at Dream, "take us to the point of origin" Dream said holding the fabric out in front of the fox as it sniffed the fabric before getting up and running off. Dream stood up and turned to the group, "let's go" he simply said before following after the fox.

"What just happened" Spifey said as he looked at the group following them as they followed after Dream and the fox.

"I'm not sure, but that was definitely the revival process I guess." Techno said as the hoglins snorted at him as he crossed him arms ignoring the fact the hoglins where pushing on his legs.

"No, not that, did you see the fox's eyes, they where bright green and glowing" Spifey said as he looked at Techno.

"I did see that, but what if the fox already had glowing eyes, in this world anything's possible, like a sea monster that shoots beams of energy out of its eyes." Techno said opening his arms up as he spoke before fixing the crown on his head as his boar like muzzle hung around his neck.