Chapter 27

I slowly opened my eyes to see the early morning light, filling my room. I yawned and tried to get off of my bed but something tightened around my waist. I turned around and smiled

Mason.

Mason was laying behind me, his arm wrapped around my waist, lightly snoring. All the events of last night filled my mind and I smiled. I moved my hand to touched my neck, feeling the mark on my skin. I smiled again and looked back at Mason.

I slowly removed his arm from around my waist and got off the bed. I picked up my clothes from the ground and quickly put them on.

I grabbed Masons clothes off the ground and turned back around, towards my bed. The blanket was covering the lower half of his body. I sighed and put his clothes next to him on the bed. I bent down and kissed his cheek before walking to the door.

I took one last look at Mason before quietly, shutting the door.

"Allie!" A very familiar voice said behind me.

I heard little footsteps running towards me and I turned around. Greyson was running with a big, cheesy grin on his face. I picked him up and placed him on my hip.

"Hello Grey!" I said, giggling.

"Hi Allie!" Greyson said looking around. "Where's Mason?"

My cheeks heated up as I remembered the events from last night and how he was left.

"Umm," I paused, thinking. "Masons sleeping."

Greyson nodded and said,"I'm hungry."

I smiled,"Well, what would you like for breakfast?"

"Pancakes!!" Greyson yelled, clapping his hands.

I laughed and nodded, walking downstairs with Greyson.

"Allie?" Greyson asked, staring at me.

"Yes?"

"Whats that on your neck?" He asked, pointing to my mark.

I stared at him before saying,"I-its an animal bite I got," I thought about what else to say. "I got it not to long ago."

I breathed a sigh of relief when Greyson nodded. When we made our way to the kitchen, Sam was in there going through the fridge. I rolled my eyes and sat Greyson down in a chair.

I walked to the fridge and waited til Sam moved.

I waited a few minutes and Sam still didn't move.

I sighed,"Looking for something?"

Sam quickly closed the fridge and smiled when he saw me.

"Well, hello Allie." He said, running his eyes down my body.

I shifted uncomfortably which moved the strand of hair from my neck. Sams eyes stopped on the mark on my neck. He frowned at it.

I blushed and asked,"Do you need help finding something?"

Sam quickly shook his head and walked out of the kitchen. I looked after him shocked that he just left like that but, turned my attention to the fridge.

I pulled out a pack of bacon, stuff to make pancakes and some eggs. I started working on the pancake batter when I felt two strong hands on my hips. I blushed and looked up at Mason.

I bit my bottom lip when he started kissing down my neck.

"I had fun last night." He said, smiling against my skin. He moved his hands around so they were on my upper thighs, and my butt.

"You know your little brother is right there." I said, pouring pancakes on the skillet.

He looked back and stared at his brother but then turned back to me.

"So, he's gonna learn the joy of finding his mate soon. He'll experience the same things." He huskily whispered in my ear.

"He's too little to learn anything about mating, Mason." I whispered.

I flipped the last pancake and turned to Mason. I looked at Greyson's seat but was surprised to find him gone. I looked back at Mason and stared at him.

He picked me up on the counter and walked between my legs. He hungrily kissed my lips and rubbed his hands up and down my thighs.

I sighed and broke the kiss before it got to deep. I got off the counter, turned back around and plated the breakfast-pancakes, eggs, bacon and a glass of orange juice.

I placed the plates of food on the table and called Greyson's name. He came running into the room and sat to my right. Mason came out of the kitchen and sat to my left.