Chapter 24

"Found you!" A small voice said from the side.

Mason snapped his head up and cursed under his breath. A giggle past my lips as I moved away from Mason. He stared at me and then sighed.

"Who's counting?" Greyson asked, looking between me and Mason.

"Well who did you see first?" I asked placing my hands on my knees.

"Mason!" Greyson said pointing at his brother.

Masson groaned and said,"Fine. I'm counting right here though."

I smiled and nodded. He closed his eyes, leaned against the wall of the shed and started counting.

I picked Greyson up and took off running somewhere closer to the pack house.

"There!" Greyson said, pointing to a cave.

I took a deep breath and ran into the cave. There were rocks on there and I ran deep into the cave hiding behind a rock.

"Do you think he'll find us?" Greyson asked."

"Shh." I said putting my fingers to my lips. "I don't know. Probably not."

Greyson smiled and nodded.

"Good job finding th-" I was interrupted by a growl behind me.

I slowly turned around and my breath got caught in my throat.

A bear.

Greyson screamed and I tightened my arms around him and ran. I used my wolf speed and ran out of the cave.

I turned around and the bear was chasing us. I screamed and so did Greyson.

I slowly backed up and tripped over a rock. As I was falling, I shielded Greyson so he didn't get hurt. I had Greyson tightly and nearly screamed as my back fell on rocks.

As the bear was slowly approaching us, I sat up and closed my eyes tightly.

I made sure Greyson wasn't looking at the big black bear as it came closer.

'Thud'

I opened my eyes and was surprised when the bear wasn't there.

I looked to the right and gasped at what I saw.

=======================

What did you think of this chapter?

What do you think Allie saw?

What happened to the bear?

Thank you Xzactertvester for the cover!!

Don't forget to vote, comment or follow!!!! I love to read the comments!!:)

-Faith