Chapter 36

"He's my mate." She said grinning.

I watched as he smiled, and kissed her cheek forehead. She blushed and looked up at him.

He looked at me and stuck his hand out. "Shane."

I took his hand and shook it, "Allie Dawson. It's nice to meet you."

He looked down at Madison and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Right when Shane opened his mouth to say something, Mason wrapped his arm tightly around my waist. Tingles went everywhere in my body.

Shane looked at Mason his eyes widening a little. He bowed his head and stuck his hand out.

"Shane Olsen."

Mason shook his hand, "Mason Wood."

He looked at Madison smiling, and said, "Hello Madison."

She just bowed her head, smiling at him and walked away from Shane, wrapping her arms around me. Mason moved his arm from around my waist.

"We have so much to catch up on. So many things that I'm gonna tell you."

I hugged her back and whispered, "I can't wait to hear it."

We pulled back and smiled at each other. I saw Mason talking to Shane, so I wrapped my arm around Madison's shoulders and walked us to the living room.

"I want to introduce you to some people." I said, smiling.

She looked at me biting her lip nervously, but smiled. We walked into the living room, my eyes searching for Greyson. I saw him on the couch with the other kids.

"Madison?" My brothers voice came from beside us.

We turned to look at him and his eyes widened. He stood in front of us and smiled.

"Hey Justin." She said, hugging him.

I left them to have there conversation and walked over to Greyson, Danielle, Sophie, and Jason. Jason and Sophie were twins; they both had chestnut hair and hazel eyes. Greyson saw me a foot away from the couch.

"Hi Allie!" He called, grinning and waving at me.

Danielle then turned and saw me, waved with a small smile. I stood in front of them and Sophie jumped up to hug me. I crouched and she jumped into my arms.

"Hey Allie." Jason smiled.

Sophie got out of my arms and soon Danielle jumped into them. I laughed and squeezed her tightly. Danielle had blonde hair and light blue eyes. She was a little on the chubby side but was so adorable. She had chubby cheeks that made you want to squeeze them.

Danielle slowly let go and showed me a toothy smile. I looked over, next to the entrance of the living room and saw Madison laughing with Shane. She moved a piece of hair behind her ear, grinning up at him. Madison looked over at me and waved me over.

I bend over and put my hands on my knees, smiling at Danielle. "I'm gonna go, Danielle."

She looks down and whispers,"Okay."

I softly touch her face and I look at the kids on the couch. Sophie was smiling at me but I could've swore that she was just glaring at Madison. Madison is smiling at something Shane said and I look back at Sophie, who is now talking with Jason. I shake my head, walking to where Madison is.

"This place is a little bigger than my pack house." Madison said, looking around.

"Just wait 'till you're upstairs." I say standing next to her.

"Do all of the pack live here?" Shane asks, leaning against the wall.

"A lot of them live in there own homes around here."

Shane nods, focusing his attention on Madison.

"Have they made you Luna yet?" She asks.

I hesitate before shaking my head. She nods slowly, looking behind me. I turn around in the direction she was looking. Mason puts his hands on my waist and kisses my cheek.

"I have a surprise for you." He grins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know I made this chapter short and I haven't been updating. I decided to make this chapter a little longer. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

-Faith