Chapter 22

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I could but I'd rather go for the bigger prize." I said, smirking at him.

I got on my toes and pressed my lips to his. He wrapped his arms around my waist so there was no space between us.

Mason bit my lower lip and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues clashed and he deepened the kiss.

"Get a room." Jeff said, interrupting us.

Mason broke the kiss but still held my waist and growled at Jeff. Jeff had two bags of popcorn in his hands and I giggled.

Jeff slowly went up the stairs to his room. Mason looked back at me and kissed the tip of my nose.

He released my waist and took my hand.

He kissed my knuckles and sighed,"I have to go do pack business."

I forced a small smile and nodded. He smiled and kissed the top of my forehead.

I watched him walk to his office until he disappeared into the hall. I walked into the living room to find Greyson sitting on the couch watching smiled.

I quickly jogged over to him and say next to him. A toothy grin was on his face when he looked my way. I pulled him into a hug and he wrapped his little arms around me.

"So you like spongebob?" I asked kissing the top of his head.

"Yeah!" He said nodding.

"He's your favorite character?"

"Patrick! Who's your favorite character?" He asked, looking away from his show.

"Spongebob! Duh!" I said rubbing his head.

~

After watching hours of SpongeBob Squarepants, Greyson took me to his room.

Toys and Lego pieces were all over the ground. I picked Greyson up and carefully made my way to his bed.

When I made it to his bed without hurting myself or Greyson, I gently say Greyson down on his bed.

"What do you want to play?" I asked putt g my hands on my hips and looking at his floor.

"Ooh! We can play Legos!" He said jumping off his bed to pick up a box of Legos.

He climbed back into his bed and opened the box. He dumped the Legos on his bed and smiled. I stared at them. There were so many pieces. I am not good at jigsaw puzzles, crosswords or anything like that. I doubt I'll be able to do this.

I sat on his bed and stared at the pile of Legos on his, wolves howling at the moon, bed sheets.

Greyson's little hands picked up some Lego pieces and began building.

I grabbed the instruction and looked them over before helping Greyson.

After about an hour or so, Greyson and I finished building a plane out of Legos.

He carefully held it and put it on his dresser.

"It's special!" He said, grinning.

"Why is it so special?" I asked, looking at the Lego plane.

"Because I built it with you!" He said.

I blushed and hugged him again for probably the 4th time today.