Chapter 2

SAVANNAH

Friday quickly came and it is photoshoot day with Elite Magazine.

This is my first photoshoot that will be on a magazine since my debut was not disclosed with the public.

While my brothers are still at school attending their respective classes I was at my room still thinking about what to wear.

I was still thinking while laying on my bed when I heard my phone beeped. I went up to reach it and saw my brother Marcus messaged me. So I quickly opened the message and read it.

From: Lil Marcus
Wear something formal with black and gray colors.
See you later 😉

That is his message so I think of something to wear with that color and style. I decided to wear a gray two piece suit under it was a black long sleeved turtle neck paired with my black heels. I also decided to wear a silver watch and a black designer belt.

I was already dressed up early so I was waiting for them so we can go altogether when I heard my phone beeped again. This time it was Michael.

From: Lil Michael
Forgot to mention Ate, we will also have an interview with the magazine.
So be ready for that.
Sorry for not mentioning lol 😉

Those rascals!

I wanna strangle them with my belt when I read that message. I prepared myself with the possible questions that they will give to me. While I was preparing I heard the sound of cars being parked at the garage so I knew it was them.

Fuck those two rascals they were lucky they are my brothers.

I would already smack their heads if they are not my brothers. So they went inside the house to see me sitting at the couch glaring at them.

"I know that glare sis." Marcus said, smirking at my glare.

"Sorry we forgot to mention about the interview." Michael added and I was still glaring at them.

"Okay, we'll give you a Lexus and a Ferrari." Michael said.

They are targeting my weakness, which is cars.

How dare these two do that!

I need to resist the temptation.

"How does that sound?" Marcus said, asking me.

"Okay, fine, I'll accept that offer of yours in exchange for not telling me about that interview." I said withdrawing my glare at them.

Fuck! I really can't resist cars.

"We forgot, okay." Michael defended themselves.

"We forgot my ass, you pricks." I said to him rolling my eyes at them.

"Okay, we concede now." Marcus said to me.

"Let us go now shall we?" He added.

I stood up and we went out of the house. We decided to drive our own cars.

Michael is driving his Red Aspark Owl.

Marcus is driving his Blue Arcfox GT.

I was driving my Silver Aston Martin Vulcan.

We arrived at the studio quickly. After securing our luxury cars in the parking, we proceed to the rooms assigned to us to have our make up.

My brothers are wearing gray long sleeves with black neckties partnered with charcoal black coat and slacks. Both are wearing designer black leather shoes and belt and their designer silver watch.