Chapter 20

Recap

I reached up towards my neck to find a collar with a lock on it. It was quite tight so i knew it would definitely leave bruising. My wrists also had cuffs with locks on each one. They were not connected though so i could at least move my arms separately.

My throat felt dry, but otherwise I didn't seem to have any injuries besides the head.

A few minutes after I woke up the door in the room opened and Matt stepped inside smirking.

"Rise and Shine my little pet"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eren pov

-

I looked up at Matt who leaned on the dog kennel I was in and smirked at me as I cowered away from him but glared with all my might.

He kicked the cage which made me jump in shock

"Eren, i'm not gonna touch you."

"Then why the fuck am i here?!" i yelled

He kicked the cage way harder this time which actually hurt this time and moved the cage a couple inches

"Watch your tongue! You are here because Omegas who can not burden Alphas with children are extremely valuable. You are gonna make me millions unlike the other omegas I've sold. So i won't touch you cause i don't wanna damage the merchandise i've worked so hard to find. But, if you decide to try and escape or don't obey me I won't hesitate to let my workers have their way with you. So no talking and do as I say."

He turned to leave but stopped and called over his shoulder, "Oh, and the name is Adam Torres. Not Matt"

He left me in the dark for hours or maybe days after that. All i could tell was that i was starving and smelt horrible and just wanted to see Levi again

Levi pov

It had been 3 days since Eren disappeared and I hadn't stopped looking for him since. I hadn't eaten very well or slept and now I had a prominent 5 oclock shadow from not taking time to clean myself up. The house was a mess and I had hanji and erwin looking after my cat while I worked to get ready to talk to Adam's dad. Erwin and I tried to go three days ago but his company was closed for a few days for some event they were doing and he wasn't at his house. Today though we knew Mr. Torres would be there so Erwin parked outside while I grabbed my handgun and some ammunition just in case. I slammed my door, not bothering to lock it and got in the car while Erwin looked surprised.

"Woah Levi I have never seen you with stubble, or with a regular t-shirt and jeans on."

"Yeah, yeah, let's just get going ok?"

"Ok"

We headed to their office building and walked inside. Luckily his secretary was easily persuaded to let us into his office for just a couple thousand in cash. I knew this would happen so I brought money with us just in case. Mr.Torres's people are known to not get paid too well and take bribes very easily, which worked in our favor today.

We stepped inside the office to which Torres looked up only to be met with my gun pointed straight at him. Erwin closed the blinds to the rest of the floor while Torres put his hands up.

"Why. if it isn't Mr. Ackerman. What can i do for you?"

"Tell me where your son is."

"I don't know what youre talking about."

"Don't bullshit me"

I looked around for any cameras and then turned my gun toward myself as Erwin and Torres both looked in shock. I pulled the trigger, shooting myself in the shoulder, then shot Torres in the leg.

Erwin yelled, "What the Fuck Levi!!"

I gripped my shoulder that I had just shot and watched Torres writhe in pain.

"Now if i have to kill you i can claim self defense. And honestly I'm not too concerned about ridding this world of you. So, are you gonna tell me where Adam is or do I need to shoot your other leg too? Maybe i'll just blow your brains out now."

I put my gun up to his head which seemed to convince him.

"Okay, okay, i'll tell you just don't shoot me again please. Okay, Adam owns the run down warehouse on the outskirts of town, that's all I know he might be there or not."

I thought about letting him live, but he pissed me off too much already. I pushed my gun against his head and pulled the trigger.

"Lets go Erwin."

I told the secretary as we left that Torres attacked me after telling me about an Omega sex trafficking ring. I gave her the warehouse address and told her to call the cops and give them this information. I slid her another couple thousand and left with Erwin to go get Eren back.

Eren Pov

-

I was in the cage when Adam came in and opened the kennel door, telling me to get out. He put a blindfold and shackles on my arms and legs. I was getting more and more worried that Levi wouldn't find me before I was sold to someone who would make my life hell.

I was pushed out of the room and yelped when cold water suddenly hit me and I realized that he was hosing me down to clean me off. Which only meant that he was ready to sell me. I kept quiet as to not get hit and was pulled down a hallway, as far as i could tell, with the blindfold still on and was soon pushed to the ground and told to kneel there on what felt like concrete under my knees. I was naked and felt very exposed and uncomfortable.

After a minute I heard Adam start speaking.

"Alright, we have a very special Omega here. He is unable to bear children meaning you can use him as much as you like and he won't give you that burden to bear. He is marked, but when bought we will either burn the mark off or allow you the pleasure of remarking him. He is a little spitfire and stays feisty, but takes directions very nicely."

I felt him grab me by the hair and pull my head to the side revealing my mark on my neck from Levi. I growled at this and tried to turn my head and bite his arm, but he pulled away and pushed me to the ground.

"As you can see he has a lot of spirit, but if you would like to break it and train him to be a perfect omega, then he is perfect for you. So, we will start the bidding at 500 thousand"

I heard a commotion of numbers being called out until someone bid 5 million and the room went quiet.

"5 million, going once, going twice, and Sold!" Adam yelled

I felt tears going down my face as I was pulled off stage by my hair and thrown into another smaller cage while I heard other omegas being bid on.

"Please hurry, Levi" i thought as my blindfold got increasingly more soaked from my tears "I don't wanna belong to someone else"