Chapter 15

A/N: This gets real smutty and steamy so prepare yourself. Also hope this helps during Quarantine. *wink* *wink* lol anyway enjoy.

Levi woke up the next morning feeling exhausted. He turned to look at the clock to see that it was noon. This was the latest he had slept in for years considering he hadn't had to take care of an Omega in Heat for a long time. It was tiring for him, so he could only imagine how Eren was feeling after probably forgetting how it would feel to be in pain while in a dazed state and horny for seven days straight.

All night Levi would wake up every 4 hours to Eren whining in pain and clutching his stomach. Levi would give him painkillers and some water which Eren seemed to sleep through, just instinctively drinking the water and getting the meds down before settling down.

Now as the sun was coming through the window the bed was a mess with their clothes and sheets disheveled. He hadn't done as good of a job of cleaning them with the washcloth as he thought. They were both still sweaty and covered in things that Levi couldn't help but cringe at, until he looked at Eren's peaceful face.

His chocolate brown hair falling over his forehead and plump lips and cheeks covered with freckles like stars in the milky way, and perfectly placed across his face as if placed one by one by angels. It was half an hour before he could peel his eyes away from the Omega's features. Sighing in content and wonder, Levi sat up and walked to the bathroom to start a shower for them. When he picked up Eren from the bed he hummed in content and nuzzled into Levi's chest as he was carried bridal style into the bathroom and placed down to sit on the counter.

"Eren, kitten, I need you to wake up for a minute. We need to wash off real quick and then we can take a bath, okay?"

"Mmm, i'm sore and tired."

"I know baby just stand for two minutes and I'll wash you off."

Eren slowly woke himself up enough to stay standing as Levi washed his body before keeping true to his promise and running a bath. He just needed to get them clean enough that they wouldn't be soaking in filth. He would have gagged and possibly thrown up if they sat in a bath of dirt and old cum.

Luckily Eren had a clear enough head to let them get cleaned up and sit down in the tub before the Omega started rubbing his thighs together with his back against Levi's chest and almost panting in need.

"Oh god, please alpha... it hurts!"

"Fuck, let me drain the tub real quick."

Before he could reach the drain plug, Eren turned around and looked up at the Alpha with lust filled eyes and started sucking on his neck leaving more and more hickeys. He rubbed his hard dick against Levi's making them both moan. What made Levi give in is what Eren said in between lightly biting his neck.

"We've can do it in the bath Alpha. I don't care where I just need your knott to fill me up. I wanna ride you so fucking hard."

Levi growled possessively and pulled Eren so that he was sitting up and straddling him.

"Fuck. You're gonna ride me and cum without touching yourself you little slut. So needy for my cock to be up your ass, you can't even wait."

Luckily Levi had thought they might do it in the bathroom so he put a drawer next to the tub full of fun little goodies. He reached over digging through to find a small rubber ring which he quickly slid onto Eren's dick earning a satisfyingly loud moan from Eren as slick flowed into the water.

"Don't disappoint me Kitten."

Eren lifted his hips and lined up Levi's massive hard dick to his tight hole. He groaned as the head popped into his ass. Already filling him up and making him sigh in satisfaction. What he didn't expect is Levi had no plan of letting Eren have any control, and before he could register what happened Levi gripped Eren's hips and slammed him down onto his dick. Eren's eyes rolled back into his head as he screamed in pleasure and slight pain.

He almost came from just that but the cock ring he was wearing prevented it and only caused his dick to throb in need of release.

"Oh!!!! LEvi Im GoNNa!! Oh FuCk I.. NeEd!!"

He couldn't finish his sentence before Levi began thrusting upward sloshing water out of the bath and filling the Omega as much as he could.

"You need to come.. My little cocksleeve thought he could be in charge, huh?"

He pulled out of Eren making him gasp before he was lifted up and put on his knees with his Ass in the air and his elbows on the tub edge.

Levi smacked his ass leaving a deep red mark before lining his dick up with Eren's ass again but not entering quite yet.

Eren could feel the dick sitting against his hole and whine in need while wiggling his hips.

"What did I tell you Omega? Who's in charge of your pleasure?"

"Ahh, You are. Levi!!! Alpha please!! Fuck me hard!!!"

Before he could breathe Levi slowly pushed his dick into Eren's hole until he was all the way in, then pulled all the way out and slammed back in making Eren drool in pleasure. Levi's dick was starting to swell and throb as he kept thrusting in and out feeling Eren's walls grip him tightly and pulse.

"MMm, come with me Baby boy." Levi kissed Eren's neck and shoulders as he pulled the cock ring off his swollen dick causing cum to gush out into the bath and at the same time Levi came inside Eren. They both moaned in pleasure but Eren was biting his lip and gripping the tub in ecstasy as he came twice in a row just from that session of fucking.They were breathing hard and couldn't think clearly as they heaved in exhaustion. He passed out as Levi's knott connected them together.

After a few minutes Levi came back to his senses and calmed down as he laid the sleeping Omega against him to wait for his knot to deflate.

It was then that he realized that there was water all over the floor as the bath was half empty. And now he felt like gagging as they sat in the slick and cum filled bath. Now he was gonna have to shower them again. Great. -_-

TimeSkip to after Heat

---------------------

Eren was now out of his heat and laying on Levi's chest in their bed. Their room was destroyed with empty water bottles and clothes and blankets thrown everywhere.

It was silent for a second as they thought about how much cleaning this meant for them.

"Levi?"

"Yeah?"

"I know we made a mess, but i forgot how much of a sex god you are. I think that made my heat a lot less painful and easier so thank you."

"Well, I'm sorry you had to forget but I hope you never have to forget again. I love you"

"I love you too, Heichou."