Its seem like yesterday,Najma complaining about the wedding saying she just had her heart broken, its an arrange marriage, the guy turn out to be a charmer, he's got the looks,vibe and money, within 3 month she was crazily in love with him and here we are for there wedding.
Getting down from the car, I went ahead to check my car and there was a huge dent on it, oh my poor baby, making a mental note to call a mechanic later.

I saw benazir getting down from the car, wanting to sneak inside.

"Hey madam, you going no where, the booth is open take some of the bags and take it inside"I told her

Thank god an apartment Inside the house which was the guest chalet was given to the brides and her friends, bcos Najma wanted her privacy, the house is filled up with relatives, and me I don't have to deal with some of her annoying aunts that find every opportunity to taunt you about getting married.

Entering the apartment our hands filled with bags, the other girls were getting there make up done and engaging in whatever preparation for the kamu. we went straight to Najma room, we met her in a bathrobe eating waina and miyan taushe, Najma is one hella, of a bride.

"Thank you, so much what will I do without you" she said giving me flying kiss.

"But you girls are late, everybody is ready" she said trying to sound strict

"Says the crazy bride that's suppose to be ready by now, but instead sitting with a large plate of waina in a robe" Aneesarh said coming into the room

"Am reporting you to Aunty Mairo" I teased

"Abeg leave me alone jor, I cannot come and kill my self" she said then continue as she take a sip of the mojito .

"To hell with aunty Mairo, she keep giving me vegs to eat as if am a goat" she said, while I make sign with my hand telling her to keep quiet, bcos benazir , aunty mairo daughter is in the room.

"Well , I was saying god bless aunty mairo, thanks to her am staying fit" she said in a forced voice, changing the statement she make, she seem to caught what I was. As soon as benazir went out of the room, the three of us started laughing,
Aunty mairo banned the poor girl from eating whatever she want, she was placed on a strict diet.
Najma being a big foodie have her ways of sneaking in food.

"I'm farmished"I said sitting down as we devour the food.

"The two of you are gluttons, and Najma you finish eating your food the make up artist is here" the boss lady Aneesarh said leaving the room.

Kamu

After eating the make up artist came into the room.
Najma was being glam up by dazeita, while bmpro did our makeup, the photographer was taking pictures and video coverage was being done as the make up artist did their wonders.

Najma was looking do beautiful, the make up was looking captivating and classy, from one glance you will surely know she is the bride because she stood out.

"You look beautiful" Aneesarh and I complimented, we helped her slip into a white Saki,Fulani fabrics, dazeita did her gele.

I was dressed in a beautiful Ankara asoebi , sewn into a peplone skirt and blouse. I snapped a picture of her an uploaded it on my insta and twitter account, we took another one together with Aneesarh and upload it ,our other friends join us, we took loads of picture.
We headed to the living room where another photo section was going on, she took picture with her sisters, cousin and friends.

"The groomsmen are here, I better go and search my own hausa demon"Benazir said and some of the girls follow her and went outside, probably to look for an eye catching car to follow.
Aneesarh also left with some of our friends in her car, leaving me with the bride.

We move to the parking lot, I entered the same car with najma and her husband to be and one of his friend, bcos of the dent on my car, it does not look presentable .

The couple were being mushy, Najma blushing every now and then, they kept whispering things to each other.

We arrive shortly at the venue, Aneesarh told us to wait a little in the car so that the entrance will be cleared, soon we came down and join the bridesmaid, we danced into the venue, it was decorated beautifully in a traditional setting, a bed like seat was set for the bride, we also sat around her.

The mc announce the arrival of the grooms family, we walk her to another place set for the unveiling, we repair the veil covering her face.
Soon some women came in.
"We came to see our amarya" one of the ladies says.

"Aunty, you have to pay before we can allow you see our bride" I said with a smile.

"How much do we have to pay"

"You know our bride is very special, no pricing, 3 milla will be okay and you are free to see the bride"Aneesarh said.

"Haba yan mata, let us pay one million" one of the ladies said.

"No", we also chorus, making one of them face palm her self.

"Okay, 2 million 'another aunty said

After negotiating we settled on 2.5 million.

"So can we see the bride now"

"Yes, she is all yours" I said.
They lifted the veil. "MashaAllah", compliment and praises about her beauty was said, was beautiful.
Perfume was spray on her and they also give her some gifts.
After the unveiling we went back to the party, the couple were called to dance, the brides and her friends also dance, I make sure I danced to the fullest, I wonder how I manage to dance among lots of people but its my best friends wedding and I can't afford to miss all the funs. Am so happy for Najma, Ameer love her a lots. Everyone was so happy.

Leaving the dance floor to get my self some food, bcos my stomach is having a mini wrestling with my intestine with chanting of party jollof rice.

Aware of the attention am getting,i can feel people gaze on me as I shashayed to where to get the food, suddenly I number into a wall

"Ouch," I said in pain, its very painful, may be its a rock, I closed my eye massaging my for head.
I felt someone's hand on my waist, holding me so as not to fall down, I realize I bum bed into a human not a wall, I snap my eyes open only to be met with the prettiest eye have ever seen.
The person remove his hand from my waist and I nearly fall down,bcos I was staring I did not bother repairing my position.
I moved away from him a little,I was embarrass, I could have landed on my butt. my gaze travelled to the persons face, perfectly shaved brows, a sharp thin jaw that was perfectly shape, a......................................................
.............

Assalamualaikum,
Who is these new guy?

Don't forget to hit that restless ⭐⭐⭐
Comment, share and follow🙏🙏.

Lots of love Amyraamyr001💋❤💙💓💕