Prompt

"So why can't you hang out with me and Peter?" Roman asked as he walked in step with you. When he glanced at you he saw you looked a bit nervous and frowned.

"Oh you know. To an adult party." You muttered awkwardly.

"Adult parties? I believe they're called orgies." Roman said with a sly smirk as you stopped and looked at him with an unamused smile.
"Ivar Lothbrok invited me out for a fancy dinner with his brothers and some of their friends. I said that I would go."

"You did?"

"Yup, I said I would go, well in advance to you and Peter asking me to sit at home and do nothing with you two."

Roman didn't say anything more about the dinner for the rest of the day. Not even when he dropped you off at your house so you could change. Ivar greeted you as he knocked on your door. "We're getting a lift with Hvitserk. The restaurant isn't far." He said with a smile.

The car ride was short and it seemed that the Lothbroks owned a small car park in the centre of town so it took no time to reach the restaurant.

"It's pretty empty tonight." Ivar said as Ubbe went up to find what table had been reserved.

"Oh yes! Someone book out every free table in the restaurant tonight." Your server said as she led you all to a large table. A you passed one of the central tables you spotted Roman who raised his glass and smirked at you. Peter was sat opposite him and gave you a sheepish wave, clearly not fully on board with Roman's plan.