Filrts

The pack was nervous, there was no doubt about that. Strange weather and sightings in the woods lead to a group of Vikings appearing in Beacon Hills. Stiles had commented that he was glad they weren't supernatural but they were causing more trouble than he'd thought. They were working towards something, whatever it was put even Peter on edge.

After some patterns started to appear in their behaviour Sctt decided to gather anyone who was willing to help which was why Derek and Peter were scowling at each other from opposite ends on the Stilinski kitchen.

"So I hear our undead vikings have a thing for the sweet little (Y/N)." Theo said as he leaped into the room with a cocky grin. "If I must I can defend her." He winked at you and you frowned looking at Stiles who still didn't trust Theo.

"We need you to help scout out where the vikings are hiding. (Y/N) you think you can start researching where they came from or... what brought them back." Scott said quickly.

Theo's attitude changed for a moment before he reluctantly agreed.

"I can go to the library this afternoon. If you're all tailing them then I should be fine by myself right?" You asked and Stiles pulled a face.

"I'll ask dad to swing by every now and then, he can drop you off back here when the library closes.

********************************************************

You sighed as your fingertips brushed the bookends. One arm was weighed down with books you thought might help. You wanted to be sure you found all of the books you needed before burrowing down. Finding a few more books you settled by one of the large windows and organised your piles of books before pulling out your notebooks that was stuff with notes, print outs and sticky notes of added information from Lydia. Pleased that the library seemed to be empty you started to work through the afternoon.

"Wow. Looks like you're hard at work." A voice said and you groaned.

"You're Ivar right?" You asked as you turned to face him and scowled, carefully snapping your notebook sut and moving the most helpful books under your bag before he could see them.

"You know who I am, I'm flattered." He smirked as he rolled his wheelchair over to the side of your table. "You like Norse history? I could teach you a thing of two." He winked at you as you watched him carefully.

"(Y/N)?" Stiles dad called as he strolled over. Ivar glared at him before skulking off down one of the isles. "Who was that?"

"One of the those undead Vikings, Ivar. He's friendly, it's creepy. Like hanging around with Theo."

"Maybe he's flirting with you. Theo's always doing." He muttered as he helped you gather your checked out books and lead the way to his cruiser. "Hopefully the group will have a breakthrough tonight, Parrish is on edge." He observed and smiled when you nodded with determination.