Prompt

Ivar had invited you shopping with him, his brothers tagged along per usual. Now they were discussing something that Ubbe and Ivar found thrilling. Sigurd was flicking through his phone as they talked, ignoring Ubbe's attempts to gain his attention.

If you were honest, you hadn't heard a word Ivar said since Ubbe and Sigurd joined you. Ubbe had handed you a drink you wanted from the coffee shop and you'd been slurping through the straw and watching Hvitserk hit on a girl or try to convince her that she should give him her sandwich.

"So yeah I ended up (Y/N)ing." Ivar summed up and Ubbe laughed.

"Wait!" You said and snapped your head round, now giving Ivar your attention. He raised an eyebrow and looked from his oldest brother to you. "Did you just use my name as a verb?"

"I did." Ivar answered and you frowned.

"Why?" You asked him quickly and he shrugged.

"Because you're the least intelligent person that I know. So you know we use your name like a verb."

You glared at Ivar for a moment and he titled his head, flashing you a condescending smile. "Your brother ate an entire fake apple!"

"It was very realistic." Ubbe and Ivar said at the same time.

"It was made of foam! He was eating foam! He ate the whole thing!"

"For the last time!" Hvitserk said as he jogged over, taking your drink from your hand and slurping down several gulps. "That apple was very realistic."

You shot a deadpan look at Sigurd who shrugged and rolled his eyes. "Why don't you use Hvitserk as a verb?" You asked, snatching your drink back from Hvitserk who objected halfheartedly.

"We do. You're for accidentally being dumb and Hvitserk is for knowing it's dumb and still doing it anyway." Ivar explained. You frowned at him and huffed.

"You're all lucky that I'm friends with you." You muttered. Ivar chuckled and shrugged, asking where you all wanted to go next.