Princess

"The princess is demanding things again." Hvitserk said as he strolled over to Ivar.

"Remind her that she is our captive." Ivar offered as if the answer was obvious.

"The last time I did that she tore the room apart and injured two men." Hvitserk muttered but Ivar just scoffed.

He pushed himself up onto his crutches, moving carefully through the crowds until he reached the rooms they'd locked you in.

You looked up at Ivar as he strolled into the room, sitting on one of the thrones that you'd demanded be put in the room. "My brother tells me that you are demanding from us again."

"My clothes are getting old, my handmaid's are not here and you expect me to dress..." you went to continue complaining but Ivar chuckled and shushed you, looking at you with the deadliness of an animal.

"You are my captive. You are no longer the princess of anything more than a lazy attempt to keep your people under control. I could kill you if I wanted. Now are you going to behave?" He drawled, smirking when you looked ready to fight back and argue.

"You mean I am getting none of the things I need?" You asked, appalled at the way Ivar was proposing you lived. It amused Ivar as all he'd taken were luxuries and he knew it.

"Allow me to introduce you to a new word Princess." He smirked and leant in, holding your face tightly to look him in the eye. "No."

You glared at him for a moment before blushing and looking away, gathering yourself and trying not to lose your temper. Ivar, pleased with his threat, left you alone, locking the door behind him.

********************

Ivar watched Hvitserk storm away from your rooms, pace several times before going back inside. He emerged moments later and repeated the action until he saw Ivar watching him. "She has become impossible again."

"Would you like me to deal with the little girl?" Ivar asked jokingly which resulted in a quick glower from Hvitserk.

"She refuses to be punched. And she is far from a little girl brother, we all know that." Hvitserk snapped angrily.

"How does someone refuse to be punished?" Ivar asked laughing hard as he thought over what his brother said.

"She is temperamental, willful and a bratt." Hvitserk growled out. Ivar nodded and motioned for his food to be cleared away as he headed to your rooms.

As soon as you saw him you stopped creating the comotion which involved you marching up and down the long wooden table you were stood on, taking a large boat ore to the head of whichever guard tried to get close enough to get you down so Hvitserk could find a punishment.

"You may leave." Ivar said as he sat in the seat nearest you. The guards hesitated but did what he asked. As soon as they left Ivar's hand whipped out to grab your leg, yanking you so you crashed down onto your back, knocking the breath out of you. "My brother seems to have trouble controlling you, perhaps I should take charge of you, hmm?"

By the time you recovered he'd rounded the table and began stroking your neck. "How dare you...!" You began but again he didn't let you speak.

"I seem to need to remind you that you are my captive Princess." He barked, making you jump when his hand closed around your throat.

"Then I refuse to be your captive!" You whined and slammed your feet against the table.

Ivar growled when one of your arms almost hit him as you flailed to get out of his grip. When his palm slammed on the table next to your head you whimpered and stopped. "That is not up to you. You broke my rules and you must be punished. I shall give you a choice, let Hvitserk punish you or I can punish you."

"I want nothing to do with you." You huffed, sitting up and turning away from him as he let you go.

"Very well I shall tell Hvitserk he may hang you by your ankles tonight and fetch you down in the morning. I was simply going to do what my brother once suggested." He smirked when you turned back and looked appalled while he moved to the door.

"What was your punishment?" You asked. He smirked and stopped.

"Apparently if you bend someone over and spank them a few times they'll behave, or be in a mood that give compliency." He smirked when he heard you shuffle.

"I will have your punishment." The way you spoke made Ivar grin. Your voice was shaking and you stuttered your answer, sounding breathless and nervous all at once.

"You are sure, you sounded to clear that you wanted Hvitserk's." He asked, turning on the spot. "Convince me." He said as he sat down again.

"Please." You said and he shook his head. You hesitated before kneeling in front of him, crawling close enough for him to touch. "Please punish me Ivar." You almost sang for him.

"There Princess. You are already learning your place." He cooed as he looked down at you, already planning out what he was about to do.