Chapter 41

XdreamerXwithXwingsX - Thankyou for your support. I felt i should dedicate this chapter to you because your character is introduced. Its hard to develop the character to be exactly like you, because i dont know you and have never met you, so i apologize if its not what you expect! But either way, i hope that you like it! =)

xXGeorgiXx

JBieberOLLG

lovehasitscons

SavvyH23

heatsjb123

IzelSeyidoglu

DearBieber4ever

purple_girl08

Sweetone124

iluvjb

TurquioseStripes

JB_Crazy306

TheYoungWritersVoice

808katie

Thankyou to all of you above and the rest of you. The first thing i do every morning is check to see if i have had any comments. Its the highlight of my day and the best feeling to hear lots of you say im an amazing writer.

A quick shoutout to DayDreamingGirl <---- Go check out her stories =)

Anyway you've been waiting for this chapter so im not gonna bore you!

Chapter 41

Waking up to bright sunshine, you stared around, finding a familar sight. It was Justin's bedroom. You sat up, realising you were lying under the duvet in Justin's double bed and then glimpsed around in small eyes for Justin. He wasn't around, nor was he lying beside you. Infact, the otherside of the bed looked untouched, which meant he obviously didn't sleep in his bed last night. As soon as you spotted this however, there was a light knock on his open bedroom door. Finally spotting him leaning against the door frame, his eyes burning into you, you let a small smile escape as your eyes got used to the light.

You: Morning. Sorry, thats the second time i have fell asleep at yours.

Justin: I know. I think i'll wake you up next time.

You: I'll try and make sure there isen't a next time.

Justin: You can try, but im pretty sure there will be.

You smiled shaking your head, while watching him walk into his bathroom.

His black top was draped over his shoulder, his hair seemed at its personal best and he was again, showing a small piece of his white boxers over his red skinny jeans. 

The last thing you could remember from last night was lying on his bed answering his fans replies, after he denied the rumours to the twitter world. Or basically the whole world. First he wrote

JustinBieber - Got some big news for you. You've all been waiting for the answer and i thought i'd leave you in suspence ;)

It is literally like the whole world wakes up when Justin tweets.

JustinBieber - I want to tell you that ...

It was quite funny watching his fans go out their minds, on what this big news was and what he was about to say.

JustinBieber - The dating rumours are officially ...

Ok. Even you had to admit, he was a wicked teaser. He had left at least 5 minutes between each tweet. You had tried to imagine his fans, nose to nose with their computer screen, refreshing Justin's profile every second.