Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Later that evening, you were just finishing straightening your hair, getting frustrated at one peice that kept sticking out. Justin had never actually seen you with your hair down, dry, neat and brushed. He had only ever seen down when it was, wet, sloppy and messy, even though messy hair suited your fairly pretty face. You literally clear out your wardrobe, in search for something, nice, but simple. You have never been the one to buy all the latest fashion. You love your style. You just like to keep to outfits cool and simple. After choosing your white skinny jeans, a black shoulderless top and a cute pair of black Gladiator sandels, you apply some make-up, just as your door opened and Kate wondered in, stopping dead in her tracks when she spotted you. She had also straightened her hair and was wearing, black skinnies, with a gray top that had red roses on and her 'going out' flats.

 Kate: Whaa... Where the heck are you going?

You: Im coming to the concert!

Kate: Seriously?

You: Yeeeeh!

Kate: Ohh, you had me for a minute there, i thought you were meeting someone... someone other than Justin.

You: No, you daft bat. Im coming to the concert too!

Kate: Ohh this is so cool! .. i cant believe your coming, me and my mates have got front row seats, where you sitting?

You: With you, i got Chaz's ticket. Their coming too by the way!

Kate: Ohh yeh, i know, Chris told me.

You raise your eyebrows at her. She shrugs her shoulders in an innocent tone

Kate: Whatt? .... anyway, i still cant believe your coming, you look great btw! ... hey are you ready? Its quarter past 5, takes us 30 minutes to get there and we also gotta pick my mates up on the way.

You: Yeh, im all set. Is mum taking us?

Kate: Yeh, but we gotta get a cab home cause she going out.

You: Ok.. lets go.

You grab your bag with one final last look in the mirror and head towards the door.

Kate: Ohh, how did the game go, btw?

You: I'll tell you in the car.

 45 minutes later, after picking up Kates two friends, your all sat in the car, with unmoving traffic. The roads were choka block, cars, people, which were mostly screaming fans, were everywhere!

Mum: This boy is very popular!

You: He is isent he!

She finally pulls in on an empty bit of kerb, about 6 streets away from the Arena, unabling to go much further. You all climb out, just as a bunch of girls about 14 came quickly past, all excited.

Mum: I should be home about 11 ish. You've got a key to get in and money for a cab. You'll be alright?

You: Yeh of course, now you go have fun, if you can get out of this traffic!

Mum: And you too.

She gives you a little wink, you shut the door and she pulls off. You, Kate and her two mates walk off towards the concert.

Kate: Im so excited, i cant believe we're going to see Justin Bieber!

Her two makes agree with her, excitedly and you give her a questioning look.

You: but you alrea-

Kate: Shhhh, i havent told my mates that i hung out with you, Justin and his crew yet. They'll freak out and ask loadsa question i cant be bothered to answer.

You laugh and show all of your tickets to the ticket man, when you eventually get there. He accepts them and you all walk in, get drinks and some munch, then go find your seats.

Your were right on the front row. It was already jammed packed and it didn't start till another half and hour. Everywhere you look, you saw either, flashing lights, girls talking or Justin's face on a poster. You turn to talk to Kate and her mates for a bit, until Ryan, Chaz and Chris showed up and then you start talking to them as they sat down next to you. Just then, you saw a girl out of the corner of your eye. A girl you had seen before. You glanced around at her fully and find yourself staring at Kayley, Justin's ex girlfriend. She was sat on the row behind at the far end, but her blonde hair stood out in the dark, so thats why you noticed her. You then get drawn into an debate between, Ryan and Chaz about nothing in particular. You glance down at you phone *Still 15 minutes to go*. Just then, it lights up, as your recieve a message. *not Cal again!* ...

HEY SWEETY, I HOPE YOUR HERE, IM WELL EXCITED TO GET ON STAGE, I CAN HEAR THE FANS, IM SO HYPED. ILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR YOU ;) HAS RYAN AND THAT LOT TURNED UP YET? LOVE JUSTIN X. You smile, getting excited and love the fact how hes so excited to get on stage and see his fans. You text him back immediately, then he text you again, and you carried on texting him while his couch was doing voice warm ups with him. God knows how he managed to do both. Just when there was  5 minutes till he came on stage, the lights suddenly went dark, the fans had stopped there chatting and replaced it with screaming. His voice echoed around the Arena.

' Whats up everyone, are you all as excited as me?'

The fans were deafening.

' I cant hear you'.

They were screaming so loud now that you had to cover your ears. Then you see him, he walks on to the stage and everyone gets out their seats and starts jumping up and down.

I'm just editing the next chapter! I will upload a couple more tonight!

Thanks for the comments and views! Appreciated! =)