Chapter 4

Enjoy, Mon petit pals!

Chapter 4

( 2 days later) Your just shoving your hair in a messy ponytail, getting ready for work when you hear a BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ. You grab your phone and read. MORNING BEAUTIFUL, COULD YOU BRING MY JACKET INTO WORK, I NEED IT FOR TONIGHT. SEE YOU LATER BABE X. You completly forgot you borrowed Cals jacket the other night at the park. You text back, put your flats on and head to work. You turn the corner onto the street of the radio station and see people everywhere, and of course you remember *Justins coming to the station, ohh god its today, i completely forgot*. You sqeeze past everyone and even find security guards *these fans are really early, he dont even turn up till another 3 hours* You decide to go round the back, where the high security gates were hiding the back car park, normally were the celebrities and singers park, who come for interviews. You see john the car park security guard. He lets you through. You enter and spot Cal running towards you from the entrance of the building.

Cal: Hey my little girl. Thanks for the jacket babe. He grabs you into a tight hug, lets go and examines you.

Cal: Still as beautiful as yesterday. Come on, ben wants to see you.

You: right.

Ben Craymen, is your uncle. He normally has something waiting for you to sort out for him. Your up in the radio station room, 2 hours and 45 minutes later, with your Uncle and Ted, his mate who runs the radio station with him and was also on air at the present time. Ben: Hey Tans could you take this downstairs to Carly for me please, Justin will be here any moment.

You: Alright.

You grab the paper and head out the room, bumping into Cal while half thinking about Justin Bieber.

Cal: There you are, my darling.

You: here i am, whats up?

Cal: Well you know how we was supposed to go cinemas tonight with all those lot from the park. well they all bailed out. I dont know why.

You: Ohh, so its off then.

Cal: Well im still going, wanna come with me?

You: Cal ... Alright fine, but as friends, ok?

Cal: Yesss .. (he punches the air) yeh just as friends i swear.

You head on, give carly the paper then start heading back. Noise from the fans outside was, incredible. *he must be here. Oh god* the corridor was empty but it was so noisey you couldn't even hear your own footsteps. When *BANG* you fly around the corner and smack straight into someone, then fall to the floor. You start seeing hands coming out everywhere tryna help you up.

You: im so sorry, did i hurt anyone? im sorry.

You grab the hand of a tall man and as your getting up you notice someone else doing the same. the person you bumped into.

You: hey im really sorry, did i hur-.

As your stood up you see the gorgeous smile of the person you ran into *Oh my god. i cannot believe this*