Chapter 37

Dedicated to Sweetone124. Thankyou for your continuous support and comments! Cheers for giving me a shoutout on your story! Very grateful!

To,

BethPurplePanda

Sexysarah1996

amydoozie

purple_girl08

midori101

IzelSeyidoglu

NoOoRA_1995

rubie31

Thanks a enormous bunch! =)

Chapter 37

Waking up, much earlier than you normally would, after finally getting to sleep that night. You pulled the covers off and jumped, much too quickly out of bed, that for a few seconds your head spun. You skipped into the bathroom, in high spirits to take a shower, then took care getting dressed, making sure not to throw on anything, your hand could reach first. As you were the only one up, you made breakfast for yourself, checking your phone every 5 minutes, making sure you hadn't missed a text or a call. The smile on your face, was definaltely unbreakable.

You were sitting with Kate - who was still in her pjs - watching tv in the living area, a couple of hours later. Your mum then joined you, carrying a plate of toast and settled into a couch across the room. You held your phone in your hand, still waiting for that text or call, which hadn't come. Your spirits had collapsed slightly.

Mum: I should have a parcel coming today, so if you hear the door, answer it.

Kate was too lost in the tv, that she replied in a kind of trance.

Kate: Yeh, fine, whatever.

You, however turned to your mum.

You: What you ordered?

Mum: Oh just a few bits for the kitchen. There was a sale, so i thought i would treat myself.

You: What, by getting yourself a nice cutlery set?

She smiled.

Mum: I haven't actually order any cutlery. Anyway, you know what us mums are like.

You: Yeh, i know. But i also know, im never gonna go crazy over furniture when im older.

Mum: I don't go crazy over furniture.

You: Yeh right.

She took a few more bites of toast as you both turned to focus on the tv. When a commercial replaced the programme, Kate got up to get herself a drink, as your mum then turned back to you.

Mum: I saw Cal yesterday, while i was shopping.

You stared at her.

You: Did he see you?

Mum: No, he looked quite distracted.

You: Yeh, thats cause he was trying to get hold of me.

Mum: No, i was coming out the shop, to load up the boot of the car, with the shopping and saw him, leaning against a Mercedes, with another guy.

You frowned, then sighed.

You: Proberly one of his skater dudes.

Mum: No, he didn't look like a skater. I haven't seen him before. He was quite tall, well built. Looked about the same age as you, proberly a couple of years older. They were deep in conversation. They actually looked like, the were having a slight disagreement.