Chapter 44

TheYoungWritersVoice - Im handing out some dedications and this one goes to you! Thankyou for your comments! =D

WOW! I cannot tell you how many times im sorry for the late upload. Its been one hell of a week. First it was my mums birthday, then my sister announced that shes pregnant!

Also, thankyou to EVERYONE whos commented on my story. I have just about hit 40,000 views... like what the hell? HA.

heatsjb123 - Thankyou for your advice on the Kindle, i have order one and its on its way! Excited!!

lovehasitscons - I have gone through the Niki conversation and try to figure out were i went wrong. I think i missed a few things out. Awfully sorry. Thanks for pointing it out though, i want to learn from my mistakes! =) I hope to hear more pointers etc.

A HUGE shoutout to xjustinbieberxo21 and XdreamerXwithXwingsX for dedicating their chapters to me!! Cant wait to check them out =D

808katie

SavvyH23

katyrosesmith

swimmanda921

purple_girl08

XdreamerXwithXwingsX

heatsjb123

amydoozie

DayDreamingGirl

TheYoungWriters

DearBieber4ever

x-RoCkGiRl-x

lovehasitscons

ErinGrimmer

geobea123

iluvjb

THANKYOU! Reading your comments and smiling... it never gets old! ;)

Chapter 44

Eventually, Patrick pulled up on your drive in his shiny limo, at quarter to one in the morning. You, Eliza, Kate and Chris, said your goodbyes to Ryan and Chaz. Justin had stayed behind at the party, with a few 'deeds' he said he had to sort out.

You: See you soon boys.

They both gave a tired smile in your direction as you made to shut the door.

Chaz: You miserable sodd. Pull yourself together -

You only just caught the sight of Chaz rounding on Ryan, before the door was fully closed and the sound of their conversation was cut off. Heading for the door, you joined the other three in being questioned by your excited mum. Kate had informed all of you in the limo, that she took an open oppurtunity to persuade mum into letting Chris stop the night.

Mum: Ohh. How nice. I wish i was 16 again.

Kate: Oh mum, believe me your missing out on so much.

Mum: I saw you walking along the red carpet on that streaming thing. Tansy, who was the blonde haired women?

You groaned slightly, thinking of your bed.

Tansy: That wasn't on there was it?

Mum: Yes it was! She wouldn't give you chance to speak, would she? Oh honey, you looked so nervous.

Tansy: Oh great. I bet thats gonna be all over Popstar Magazine now.

'Stupid Ashley', you thought to yourself.

Mum: Anyway, we can disscuss this in the morning, you all looked shattered. Oh and Kate, where are you intending Chris sleeps?

Kate: In my room, on a blow up bed.