Chapter 24

To Sexysarah1996 - Hey! Thanks for your comments, i really appreciate it!  I'm thinking of dedicating a chapter to you! What do you reckon?

Sorry, it too so long to upload tonight ... but i just couldn't miss my saturday night tv shows! haha =)

Chapter 24

You open your eyes and find yourself lying ontop of the quilt in your clothes.

*Crap, must of dozed off again*

Still no texts or calls from anyone. After checking your phone, you enter the kitchen and find your mum reading the paper. You grab a bowl and pour some Captain Crunch into it.  

Mum: Morning honey, sleep well?

You: I think so.

Mum: You alright? You look ruffled?

You: Its called 'A just got out of bed' kinda look, mum.

Mum: No, i mean, you look tired, stressed possibly? ...Its not this Beiber boy is it?

You survey her curiously then sigh and grab a seat next to her at the table with your cereal.

You: Everyone thinks were dating, mum! Everyones giving me stick. I mean, i went to the cinemas and got asked for autographs, you know, you saw the paper right? ... Well i havent even heard from Justin yet and apparantly hes hanging with his ex, so heaven knows whats going on!

Mum: Ever thought of calling him?

You: Yeh, everytime i think about it, i never know what to say and i dont wanna look desperate, i like him. I wouldn't mind dating him, hes amazing. But ahh ... i dont know, it just confuses me everytime i think about it... or him.

Mum: You'll work it out honey, you always do. .... I dont want to get involved but i can give you some motherly advice... Justin may seem great, but don't forget that hes a teen sensation, he must have his plate filled mountain high, even if he is on a break. Look, honey i love you and im always he- ohh shoot, is that the time? I should of left 15 minutes ago, im so sorry honey...

She grabs her bag of the table, closed the paper and kisses you on the cheek.

Mum: Dont worry about everyone giving you grief, they're jelous ok, They hate the fact that you got there first and all people care about is fame nowadays anyway. Dont ever forget, that you are an amazing person. Your the most optimistic person i have ever known, so dont let it get to you... Seriously honey, if its meant to be .. it will be. See you later.

She dashes out the front door.

* If its meant to be, it will be .... hmm i guess*

1 hour later Kate comes down.

You: Twit twoo. Someones looking hot!

She was wearing a short skirt, cute top with a cardigan over and then her flats.

Kate: Ahh shut it.... Im meeting with Chris, gotta look decent.

You: Awrh ... my little sister all grown up. Have a good time!

Kate: Im only hanging, but thanks.

She leaves the house 10 minutes later with a huge smile on her face.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ.

*I bet you 500 quid thats Cal*

HEY BABY, WAS AMAZING YESTERDAY, WANNA GRAB SOME LUNCH AT NEILS AND NIKIS? X

*Haa .. Wheres my 500 quid? This is officially sad, im betting with myself!* You laugh randomly and text back. After much debate with yourself, you decide to go, cause you wanted to get out the house you also fancied a nice baguette.