Chapter 35

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hope your all have fun... i know i will ;)

i just wanna say thankyou to

Amydoozie 

Theyoungwritervoice

NoOoRA_1995

Sweetone124

Softball00

youlightupmylife

HannahLJW

chocoholic21

LovePeaceBieber

purple_girl08

Kamilkak

Sexysarah1996

hopebowen94

Sydneycoleman

ashleynicolebieber

Jonasfan14

xdreamerxwithxwings

salena_rae

Mexicanskittle

rubie31

lue8

And anybody else i have missed!

i turned on my computer to find my story was ranked #345 on What Hot yesterday!

Theres also, roughly 15 chapters left to go!

Chapter 35

Finally reaching Ryans front door after many second thoughts, you knocked 3 times. A few moments later, you heard some rattling on the door, then Chaz's face appeared behind it.

Chaz: Tansy, come in.

You step inside, gathering strenght to produce a convincing smile, as he pulls you into a tight hug.

Chaz: How it going?

You: Fine.

That was all your voice could muster.

Chaz: Come upstairs, were just on the PS3. Tryna get a better record on Grand Turismo.

You: Ok.

You followed him up stairs. As you got to the top you turned left and then walked through an open door into, what would have to be, Ryans room.

It was very boyish, but unlike Justin's, it lacked Awards and Medals. It had posters of women on the walls. Most of them, semi naked. Then a double bed with blue plain blue sheets on. In the corner was a cream couch, facing a TV, to which Ryan was placed. He sat on the floor with his back to the couch but turned around to say hi as you walked in. You followed Chaz to the couch and took a seat next to him. You noticed, there were crisps and drinks on the table nearby. It was good to be in their company. You didn't feel on edge all the time, or be afraid of what to say.

While Ryan was racing, Chaz started a conversation.

Chaz: So then, whats been happening?

You looked at him, to see him smiling your way. You sighed.

You: A lot.

He frowned and then questioned you.

Chaz: Why doesn't that sound very enthusiastic? ... Whats really been happening. You can tell us you know!

You looked at him, considering whether or not to go with some lies, or spill the truth. They had always been there for you, and you trusted them. You had only really known them 5 minutes, but they felt like those friends that you had known a lifetime.