Chapter 46

NicoleArguello - Dont worry i'll remember you and this dedication is how! APPRECIATED! =D

I live for your comments. They are the highlight of the whole story, to know what you guys think! =)

SavvyH23 - Thanks a million Savvy! =D
DearBieber4ever - Thankyou! I will never forget your first comment! Thanks for dedicating a chapter too!
bebeshipohluv - Appreciate your comments!
swimmanda921 - Thanks an ultimate bunch!
iluvjb - I like to listen to peoples ideas! Afterall your the ones reading the story! Im not sure about Ashley Tisdale. Do you know anyone younger than her with blonde hair?
Sweetone124 - Yeh it was a sad chapter! =( But Thankyou!
heatsjb123 - Awww! Your comment made me smile with happiness and sadness. I am overall happy you can relate to it!
creamylubJb77 - <3 =)
xPeaceLoveBelieveex - Thankyou to you too! =D
ErinGrimmer - Yeh i didn't want Kayley to tell Justin! Chaz always lets things slip so i thought it would fit well if he told Justin =)
IrishGal516 - Yes! Lots of drama. Whats a story without a good piece of drama? Haha =P
Softball00 - Awww! That comment lit up my day! =D Very grateful!
XdreamerXwithXwingsX - Thanks tons and tons! I hope your character is still good. Its hard to make Eliza seem like you as we have never met. So i hope im doing a good job of it!
imurshawty - Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!
NicoleArguello - Better than Stephanie Meyer? Now that is proberly the best comment i have ever had. Although, we all know secretly that its not true... =P
LeahPotter - Welcome back to the story! Aww, i never ever knew i could make someone teared up! Cheers!
BethPurplePanda - Awesomeee! Thanks for your support! =D
XDarkxSunshineX - Here is the next Chapter! Dont have to be anxious anymore! =D

Also a shoutout to Eclipse344 for dedicating a chapter to me! =D

And yes, i know this chapter is rather short. Im still debating on how to end this.

Chapter 46

It felt as if the sun was trying to peek through the clouds to brighten the atmoshpere. Gritting your teeth, the answer to Justin's question replayed inside your mind. Repositioning yourself, you pressed your back against the solid wall of the shop and sheepishly responded. 
You: I never meant to keep it from you.
Justin's profile dislodged as he adjusted his trousers, studying you with a penetrating gaze.
Justin: So why did you?
He retorted at your response.
You: I just - Because i thought you'd hate me. Everytime i tried to tell you, it was never the right moment.
Your hands steadied your body as you leaned against the wall, concentrating hard on your feet. Until Justin's stare dropped, your eyes flickered to him.
Justin: Chaz told me this happened about a week ago. Why didnt you tell me when i got back from LA?
His voice sounded miffed. You watched him attentively as his body slumped into a sitting position on the low brick wall guarding the car park.
Justin: I dont understand, i mean, would you rather me hate you but know that you had done the right thing or keep it from me knowing that the longer you left it the worse it would of got?
A wave of trumendous regret ran through your body, your eyes observing Justin's disconcerting figure. He knew how to make you feel guilty. Just staring at him and seeing him upset, knowing that you had caused this, made it all very unsettling. It all seemed much easier in your imagination. But seeing his reaction made everything so much harder. You had let him down and that was the very last thing you intended to do, when you met him.
You: You asked me to be friends with her, i thought i would lose you if you found out i got into some trouble with her.
His head snapped up at your pleading reply.
Justin: What? You think i'd just ditch you becuase you had a row with my ex?
He scoffed in your direction, then returned to look at the ground. His thumb appeared to be massaging his temple as his left hand rested against his forehead.
You: I dont know you could of done. I dont know you well enough.
Your voice regained some confidence, although your heart was beating against your chest. Justin quickly pulled his left hand away from his forehead and waved it through the air.
Justin: Exactly. This is what im thinking.
He agreed mildly with you.
Justin: Now that i found out whats happening im starting to realise that i dont know you well enough either. How many more secrets are they gonna be in the future? I dont know. Looking back at it, im starting to wonder whether you were actually in it for the competition.
You prised yourself from the wall, gawking at him in disbelief.
You: You seriously think im in it for the lousy competition? I might have made a mistake but that competition means nothing to me.
Justin: Can you prove it?
He challenged back at you while raising his disheveled profile a few inches. His eyeballs were searching you as he carried on.
Justin: If that competition meant nothing to you, then you would of told me! You wouldn't of been all pally at the mall when kayley appeared and agreed that you were both mates.
You: She was playing with my head. If i had just blanked her, you would of got suspicous and i didnt want to give her anymore satisfaction.
You addmitted, although desperation could be heard in the edge of your voice.
Justin: Thats right, you dont want that little Bieber kid to get all suspicious.
He mimicked pulling faces at he mumbled to himself.
Justin: I cant believe this. Im letting my ex get in the way of everything all over again.
He suddenly bowed his head staring fixidly back at the ground, a slight pain in his voice. Confusion tangled your thoughts. Is he now saying that its Kayleys fault?
You: Ok, first you were suggesting i was up for the bet and now your saying, its kayley getting in the way. Can you make up your mind, before you start throwing your assumptions around.
You spoke calmly, obviously realising how awkward and confusing this must be for Justin.
You: Anyway, what do you mean 'all over again'?
You questioned him thoughtfully as he let a long low sigh escape.
Justin: I almost lost Chaz and Ryan when i was with her. Now, shes back on the scene im almost losing you.
You: You havent lost me. Im still here. - What happened between you, Ryan and Chaz?
A curious expression filled your face.
Justin: Well she was my first girlfriend. My first experience.
He rose from the brick wall and steadily retreated back towards you.
Justin: I didn't really know how to juggle my friends and Kayley. They all didn't get on well at the best of times.
As he reached your side, leaving a fair gap between both your bodys, he rested against the wall copying your move.
Justin: I started hanging with her more and more, until i only ever saw Chaz and Ryan during school. It was like she was taking me off them. Of course i was stupid enough not to realise until it was almost too late.
He gave a soft smile, gazing straight ahead of him.
Justin: They were cool with it though. They saw right through her and forgave me the moment i went running back.
Dragging your eyes away from him and down to your feet again, your mind tried to string together Justin's past.
You: Was this before or after you found out she cheated on you?
His head swung around to face you, alarmingly quick.
Justin: How did you know about that?
You: Chris might of mentioned it.
You stammered back at him. He seemed so touchy.
You: It was the day at the beach. I was curious about who she was, so Chris gave me a bit of background detail. Nothing to get worked up about.
You covered up quickly, hoping not to cause another reason for him to snap. He narrowed his eyes into a thoughtful expression.
Justin: I should of told you about my history with her. Alot of the time, i just wanted to forget though.
He gave a large intake of breath then exhaled, indicating for a change of subject.
You: Im sorry Justin. I know you must be really mad.
Justin: A little. What you did was wrong, but i know what kayleys capable of.
Finally grasping the words together inside your head, you repeated them aloud. The words that had been the most bothering and important.
You: So, what happens now?
Justin twisted his head in your direction, examining you through a skeptical gaze.
Justin: I dont know. I need time to think.
You sucked your breath in, praying that he wasn't about to end what could be, a beautiful relationship. In the future though, of course.
Justin: I mean, i believe you. I know you wouldn't of made that bet out of spite.
He pushed his body away from the wall, in a fidgity manor.
Justin: But i dont know, im still unsure. I mean, i cant let stuff like this happen.
I have to be so careful! I dont want anything like this falling into the hands of a paparazzi.
His eyes bore into your face as he squinted at you. However, your stare remained on your feet. Your stomach would churn with guilt if you stared him in the eyes. It was like confronting a sad, lost puppy dog.  
Justin: I have to make sure nothing like this will happen again.
He spoke as more of a command then anything else, although there was a slight warning in his voice.
You swallowed hard. Hating the fact that you had got on the wrong side of Justin, a question abruptly penetrated your thoughts. Before you could ask this however, a heavy bearded man, who looked as though he was jumping hurdles, caught your eye. A camera strapped around his neck was bouncing on his chest as he drew nearer. Justin, having his back to him was oblivious to this. Deciding to get the question out the way, you ignored the man.
You: Why did you let Kayley back?
Justin: What?
He was obviously unprepared for the sudden change of subject.
You: Kayley, Why did you let her back if she made you lose Ryan and Chaz?
He contemplated your question, focusing his eyes on the solid brick wall of the shop.
Justin: It took me a while to realise what she was really like. Shes part of some happy memories. I mean, shes not that bad. But i dont know.
He spoke quietly, replacing his gaze to the floor, while scraping a foot backwards and forwards across the concrete ground.
Justin: I guess i gave her a second chance. - Anyway
He lifted his head in a sigh and observed you sullenly
Justin: Even if the bet meant nothing, you still kept it from me. Tansy, if im going to get involved with you i have to know where i stand.
Catching his eye while a hard lump formed inside your throat, you dreaded what his mind was summoning up to reveal next.
Justin: Im just not sure i know where that is right now.
His deep brown eyes shone like glass. Was he trying to hold back the tears, like yourself? Those eyes burned into you, making waves of emotions surge through your body, like a complicated electric current.
You: Are you saying its over?
Having no idea how you managed to keep your voice together, you kept his gaze. It was as though your eyes were paplocked together. You wanted to move forwards, to run at him, beg him for forgiveness if thats what it would take. Anything to make him not say the words. But your legs wouldn't move. It was as if you were paralyzed.
Justin: I dont want to say it.
Suddenly, Kenny appeared sliding between the cars, beckoning Justin to him.
Kenny: Justin, come on. Diddys already at the studio!
Justin: Alright.
Justin, who had appeared to have noticed the bearded camera man, quickly turned back to you, suddenly seeming distracted.
Justin: Er - Im flying back out to LA tomorrow - So i'll proberly see you when i get back.
Forcing a small smile to form across your lips was much harder that it seemed.
You: Ok. I'll see you then.
Giving you one last burning glare, you noticed that intent look deep in his eyes. A sudden flutter of excitment and dread flooded your stomach. Not knowing if you'd ever see it again and not being able to bare the thought, you dragged your eyes to the ground. You felt yourself getting hot, blushing.
A weird moment came. You continued staring at the floor, fighting the temptation to glance up. However, noticing that he hadn't budged, your eyes flickered up - unable to hold back - and caught a soft smirk across his lips.
Justin: Swag.
At his last word, he twisted on his heel and sweeped gracefully back to the car, not glancing back. His attitude appeared to have perked up considerably. It seemed to you, as though he found something amusing. Could it have been you? Maybe it was your embarrasing blush? Or was it just the fact that he was now on his way to meet up with P Diddy? Either way, you will never know the truth.

=)