His eyebrows rose, "I can put in a good word for you guys, you know, we might just let you guys go without any harm but that's only on one condition."

We shrugged.

He continued, "Only if Kikiope dates me."

Bimpe and I shared a look before erupting into a shrill laugh.

"This one that you're laughing like mad people yii," Kunmi's voice came behind us, we both turned back to see Kunmi and Khalid.

"You're the crazy person," Bimpe snorted.

"What I just witnessed proves you're the mad one," Kunmi retorted.

As I opened my mouth to talk, Pako appeared in front of us, I rolled my eyes.

"You have just a day to think about it," he lifted his index finger with a smirk.

"I have nothing to think about, so, buzz off," I scowled at him, he dashed me a smug smile before leaving.

"What was that about?" Khalid questioned.

I eyed Pako's figure before turning to Khalid, "We'll tell you guys when we settle down, anyway, is AY around?"

Khalid snapped his fingers, "Main reason we came here."

"Let's go then," Bimpe shouted as she proceeded to leave while we followed her.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

When I got home, no one was around, it was as silent as ever, Sugar Boy would probably be at work and Mama D would surely be in the bar, we didn't have any assignments or anything so far we were still enjoying our Founder's day celebration, so, I decided to go to Khalid's place after having lunch, second lunch actually.

"I didn't know you were coming," Khalid  opened the door widely and I stepped in.

"Do I have to announce that? I hope that girlfriend of yours isn't in?" I scanned my eyes through the living room.

"Your sister isn't in," he replied with a smug smile and I gave him a sharp look.

"She isn't my sister!" I deadpanned.

He held up his hand, "Just playing with you but stating the facts, she's still your sister."

I eyed him before sitting on the chaise lounge while he joined me.

"So, what's up?"

I shrugged, "Nothing."

He arched his brows, "That reminds me, what were you guys discussing with Pako earlier?"

I turned to him, "Why do you want to know?"

"I'm your best friend and you tell me everything."

I smiled, "If I change you to normal friend nko?"

"You wouldn't dare, so, what did he say?"

Then I readjusted my sitting position and narrated everything that had happened earlier to him.

"That guy really thinks high of himself," Khalid commented with a frown.

"As in, imagine that idiot telling me to date him, of all persons, I'll now go for a frog."

Khalid laughed, "But he's fine nau."

I eyed him, "Then you're blind, how can you say that thing that looks like a frog is fine."

He chuckled, "So, what are we doing about it?"