Chapter 69 - Demons and Angels

Start from the beginning

Yup a yabbie :) Tough on the outside, soft on the inside.  (A)

It reminds me of how I felt in his arms. Safe. Not so teasing really, I think sucking my lips in.

I was just ready to go home and break a million somethings and now... all I can think of is how you think I'm a yabby. I'm gutted lol. Maybe I should show you just how sharp my claws can be (n)

Oooo I'm shaking as I tally up your bill for saving your homewares ;) (a)

So what were you surprised about? Why I want to know this beats me since I'm sure it will be some crazy idea that will have some poor guy doing something nuts in arm length gloves. (n)

Oh shit. He wants to know.

You'll freak out (A)

Trying to be nice here and warn you, I think grimly but half excitedly. I love testing the limits.

I don't 'freak out' Avalon (N)

"We'll see," I whisper to the phone.

But this will make you (A)

I guarantee it.

Avalon, I didn't even freak out when you rode your bloody horse on my newly painted bonnet which FYI took me eight hours to create (N)

You did too! And stop callling me Avalon!(A)

Freaking out is different to what I felt. Believe me. Tell me, take my mind off this for a second. Please? (N)

His car has almost diappeared now. Ekkk my insides are jumping madly. I want him to come back.
I can't deny it. I wonder what that last text of his meant? Believe me?

Okaaayyy, dont say I didn't warn you though.(A)

Here goes nothing.

Tell me >:( (N)

Yabbies would look more like this \^.^/mmm< but with nippers (a)

I'm half trying to stall, half trying to exasperate him further. As I said the whole playing around thing gets me good. 

Avalon (N)

Fine. I spent a good chunk of the bloody time thinking that I wanted to... arrrghh (A)

I freak out and do a silly dance on the spot wanting to suddenly hurl my phone from me so I can't wreck this all up. Stupid ovulating admissions. Though, I must have been ovulating since I met him... That excuse isn't going to cut it much longer, own up Avalon.

Wanted to what? Run? Kill me? Whip me again?(N)

I don't run thank you very muchly, try me on another day for the other ones. And hey! I didn't whip you! (A)

I didn't think you'd be a staller, or are you just rated... plain chicken? (N)

That gets me instantly. My eyes narrow as I type the letters furiously.

KISS YOU! (a)

I press send as soon as I type it. No mulling it over. My head snaps up at the sound of a car's brakes squealing against the tar. Seconds tick by. I start to get ansty like Amber does when we are about to race Nathan into the dam.

PROVE IT (N)

"Good on ya, Av," I breathe out as I see his reverse lights brighten the street above. "Up Shit Creek without a paddle ringing a bell for you now?"