Chapter 56 - Ummm

Hey guys, sorry for the hold up, I;ve had a ton of stuff on and frankly am studying my butt off so this chapter may or may not make any sense at all. I havent reread it at all and it's just a playful one that has got some stuff I needed to mention to move on in the story.

Hopefully its not too terrible but sorry if it is, my brain is getting too full of stuff to get a grip on anything else than some fun and light stuff.

ON the upside of my week we won netball and I got senior sportsperson from the club... :)

D's pov

Av lifts her gaze from Outlaw to Harry, scrutinising him for a minute before getting up to join him at the door way.

Curiosity gets the better of me so I move from my position next to Zoey to see who it is. I catch a glimpse of Av's face and I could have sworn I saw a flash of disappointment before the confusion settles on it.

Harry shoots Av an amused smile. Those two are so funny together; I sometimes try not to laugh at their antics.

"I ordered that lot of horse feed, maybe that's what they deliver in it?" Av says in response to his look, shrugging her shoulders not looking overly impressed.

I try to suppress a giggle when the vehicle comes into view parking behind Seth's station wagon. It's a florist's van, complete with glittery flowers over the side.

Av has no idea about certain things sometimes, not that I do either but Av has less of an idea than me and that's saying something. I didn't tell her about Noah's visit because she didn't bring him up once and... I didn't want to talk about him if she didn't or wasn't ready. I will if she talks about him.

I'm pretty sure the whole thing really hurt Av a lot but Av isn't really like Zoey in the talking regard, Zoey is happy to chatter to let it all out, ponder over things,  question things... whereas Av thinks about stuff, well I think she does, and she thinks a whole lot differently than anyone I've ever met. On the otherhand, Zoey is like me, never really having had any friends to talk too I find it's just to exciting to hold it in. I guess though Av talks a lot to her animals, I heard her talking last night softly to her horses and Harry's dogs.

A lady hops out with a hot pink polo shirt and grey shorts and looks toward the house. No one moves which I find funny, we are all just standing there watching her like she is some insect in a jar. Seth and Sam come out of the stall housing Av's poor new horse. I was so happy when she called last night and asked if we wanted to come sleep over and help her make costumes to cheer him up.

Av has strange ideas when it comes to things, but they always have a surprisingly acceptable reason behind them. I don't know if it's normal to dress up as fruit to make a horse feel better but it must be nice to be a horse of Avalon's, she cares so much about them. She didn't sleep in a sleeping bag like Zoey and I instead she curled up next to Outlaw singing and talking to him, gently brushing him until we could see his colour. I'm pretty sure she didn't sleep at all last night.

I asked Zoey if she had any hard feelings toward Av at the show but like me she sees Av as someone that is not in fault for that whole thing. Jesse hasn't even texted Zoey since it happened; boys are so... horrible sometimes.

I felt really bad because Jarrod kept texting me every ten minutes; I end up turning my phone off. I'm not ready for boyfriend relationships, I've only just gotten friends and I have the feeling Jarrod wants to be more than friends. Part of me wonders why?

No guy has ever shown interest in me before, the part of me that wonders why always thinks it's because of the website and the success it's having. What else could it be when it didn't happen before? I put it out of my mind as Zoey and I have been sewing and creating since she came over which has been beyond awesome. I feel like with Av and Zoey I have a best friend and a sister.