thank you ❤

hi guys! its alynn here. first of all, thank you for the amazing support you guys have given towards the book for the past 3/4 months. it was insane. i never had a wattpad book that got this many reads so, thank you, from the bottom of my heart ❤

planning this book wasn't that easy really, i had to find time to write it and i had to think what to write so that i could give amazing content. writing one full chapter with 1000+ words would take about 30 minutes to an hour, but pros do it much quicker.

during quarantine, i would upload every single day with a few breaks in between. but ever since school started last month, i barely had time to upload a chapter or even write a full chapter because our teacher loves to give us homework ✌ but i do upload every week so i hope that made up to you.
l

so theres actually a reason why i decided to write this story on wattpad.

most people in the community still think that The Trio had ended or broken up, but in my idea, they haven't. they just had some miscommunication and friends do argue sometimes. it's totally normal. but to the point where people were actually blaming him (not gonna say who. you know who it is if you know what happened) and he felt bad. now, im not on anyones side. im just hoping for them to be as close as last time, when they used to record videos everytime together.

but yes, they're still very good friends and still record videos together. i love all of them very much and i love them when they're all together.

anyways, i would want to take one more time to say thank you to all the people who read my story. it started out as a joke and suddenly it became successful. it was really unexpected and im very grateful for all of that. so thank you, thank you thank you <3333333

that's it! this is the end of 'As One'. or is it...

but thank you for your lovingly support and i hope to see you all next time! bye guys, i love youu! ❤❤

~ Alynn <3

(psst heres an edit i made hehe)