"I think I should return the novel to her and ask her about the threat paper," I suggested and Bimpe nodded.

After picking the novel from my bag, we both went over to Ann's seat.

She looked more than shocked seeing the novel being pointed at her.

"Where...where ...did you find this?" She stuttered.

Bimpe and I exchanged looks before turning back to her.

"I took it last term," I admitted, she bobbed her head and laid her hands on the novel but I retrieved it from her and opened the middle to bring out the threat letter.

She gasped upon sighting it, clasping her hand on her mouth, her eyes widened.

I sat on her table and crossed my legs while Bimpe did the same too, but I was the one in front of Ann.

"Who gave you this?" Bimpe asked.

She glanced at Bimpe before looking down.

"Were you being threatened?" I added.

She shook her head while trying to avoid our gaze.

"Is this related to Rebecca's death?" I continued.

She looked up at me with a shocked expression and I shared a look with Bimpe.

"Do you know anything about her death?" Bimpe pressed on.

Ann banged the table, "Stop asking me!"

We flinched before turning back to her.

"Seeing you look so worked up over this issue confirms you know something,"I reasoned.

Her expression dulled as she looked away from us quickly, she stood up in an attempt to leave but Bimpe stopped her.

"Will you talk or should we take this matter to the principal?"Bimpe threatened.

Ann fell back on her chair as she started another round of her endless cries again.

"Stand up from my seat!" Bella shouted at Bimpe, she was Ann's seatmate. We didn't even know when she got back from Jubilee's seat.

"Did you bring this from your father's house?" Bimpe crinkled her nose as she eyed her.

"Just get away from my seat, imagine, your dirty leg is on my chair," Bella pestered as she dashed Bimpe a slight frown.

Bimpe crossed her arms, "And if I don't?"

"You will, go back to your seat!"

"You heard her right," Precious and Kaffy chanted like the minions they were.

I scoffed before clapping my hand, "Do you guys realize you're just constituting a nuisance here?"

"Are you talking to us?" Precious shrieked.

I curled my lips, "Who else if not you douchebags?"

"You have no right to talk to us like that!" Kaffy shouted.

Bimpe and I chuckled.

"Kaffy, of all persons, you have no mouth here, we all know you're a low- class prostitute who has no pride at all, look at you not looking contrite about what happened last time, you still have the right to come to school and even insult people after your nude pics went viral," I sneered.

"Abi oo, if I was the one, I would have committed suicide a long time ago but I guess you were born with promiscuousness," Bimpe added.

A vein popped out of Kaffy's head as she glowered at us with her nose flaring.