Janmashtami

Krishna Janmashtami, also known simply as Janmashtami or Gokulashtami, is an annual Hindu festival that celebrates the birth of Krishna, the eighth avatar of Vishnu. ... It is an important festival particularly to the Vaishnavism tradition of Hinduism.
                                                ~𝐀𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 (𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫)

𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:

May Krishna shows you the way in your life as He showed the way to Arjuna in the battle of Mahabharata. – Janmashtami quotes
Have A Blessed Krishna Janmashtami!

If you don’t fight for what you want;
Don’t cry for what you lost.
~The Bhagavad Gita

Explanation: whatever you want, you should fight for it. If you really want it you will fight for everything you want and you will achieve it. If you don't want to fight for the thing you want, then when you loose it you should never cry.

“May Lord Krishna come to your house & take away all your Makhan- Mishri with all your worries & sorrow”.

Explanation : Don't worry if you are in any trouble. Praise lord Krishna, he will definitely come to you and take away all your miseries, just like he took sudhama's miseries by taking rice flakes from him, offer him whatever you have, he will definitely save you from all the troubles.

May Lord Krishna, also known as:
Ajaya – The Conqueror of Life and Death
Bihari – The Travelling Lord
Hari – The Lord Of Nature
Jagannatha – Master Of The Unive
Madana – The Lord Of Love
Narayana – The Refuge Of Everyone
Purshottama – The Supreme Soul
Sanatana – The Eternal Lord
ShyamDark-Complexioned Lord
Vishwatma – Soul Of The Universe
Yogi – The Supreme Master
Bless you at all times!

Kanha! May be in any form but he will bless you in every possible way.

"It is better to perform one’s own duties imperfectly than to master the duties of another. By fulfilling the obligations he is born with, a person never comes to grief."

Explanation : Do the work which you can, by fulfilling your obligations and responsibilities you will find inner peace and self satisfaction. You can try learning other works but remember first you have to fulfill your obligations.

Krishna, who gives delight to all and who is blissful in his own being, divided himself into as many Krishnas as there were gopis and danced and played with them. Each girl felt the divine presence and divine love of Sri Krishna. Each felt herself the most blessed. Each one’s love for Krishna was so absorbing that she felt herself one with Krishna, nay knew herself to be Krishna. And wherever their eyes fell they saw only Krishna."

Explanation : When you are in utmost respect and love towards God, you can find him and feel him wherever you go. As the saying goes the lord is everywhere. We just need to see him in the people we meet or things we use.

And when immorality prevails, O Krishna, the women of the family become corrupted; when women are corrupted, social problems arise."

Explanation : when people starts becoming greedy for everything. The women starts getting corrupted along with their families. Social problems start to arise. Corruption, social inequalities, gender discrimination and many more, these are things which we created now and because of this only there are problems arising in our society. When people start living in peace and loving each other and treating Everyone the same, the problems start decreasing in our society.

And when immorality prevails, O Krishna, the women of the family become corrupted; when women are corrupted, social problems arise."

Explanation : when people starts becoming greedy for everything. The women starts getting corrupted along with their families. Social problems start to arise. Corruption, social inequalities, gender discrimination and many more, these are things which we created now and because of this only there are problems arising in our society. When people start living in peace and loving each other and treating Everyone the same, the problems start decreasing in our society.

Happy janmashtami ..!!!!!

- TEEN FIX