Emma Cofield

This dedicated to emco321 and lucian13 who has some great fanfiction/! Go check them out!!!!

I lazily typed my speech up. I'm I'm 8th grade and our next big project is to write a five paragraph essay, turn it into a speech, and present it. You see my friend  Ellen and I get so bored with the projects our teacher gives us so its easy to become very unenthusiastic. Another good friend of mime is Kristen as well as Annabeth. Everyone says that me Kristen and Annabeth are  sisters but we're just a lot alike. That is an understatement.  We all have blonde hair and bluish-grey o straight up grey eyes. The only difference is that I have straight hair and tan skim, where as Kristen and Annabeth have curly hair and tan skin(I'm changing ur skin colour for the sake of the story sorry.u know who u r!) Ellen really sticks out in our group of friends because she has brown hair, but we love her and all of her craziness. Anyways I was typing my speech when I heard a knock on my door. Who knew that a single knock could completely flip my world upside down.

"Hey, oh! Hi guys!" I said happily, there standing at my front door was Annabeth, Ellen, and Kristen anxiously looking at me.

"Emma we need you right now. We have to go somewhere, I'll explain on the way." Annabeth said quickly. I looked past them and say a yellow minivan.

"Come on!"she snapped. I decided that it was important and quickly wrote a note to my parents explaining where I was going to be and left it on the kitchen counter. I rushed outside and hopped into the van next to Ellen and the others. I glanced at the driver as he started up the minivan, he was about 19 with blonde hair, and blue eyes he looked easy going. Great they just ushered me out of my house and now they're putting me in a van driven by some strange guy!?

" Emma, so I haven't explained anything to Kristen, you, or Ellen so just sit tight while I explain some things." I nodded along with my two friends.

"You know Greek mythology, with the gods and monsters. That's all real. The legends of heroes, they were all alive at some point. Now demi gods in modern day times are like anyone else but usually with powers. You are all demi gods, and myself of course. We, right now are going to a camp, camp half blood to be exact for you to be claimed, and for you to live a life without me having to slaughter monsters when you aren't looking." Ellen's eyes widened to the size of walnuts,

"YOU MEAN I HAVE POWERS!!!!!WHO IS MY PARENT?! AM I A CHILD OF ATHENA!?" Annabeth sighed and shook her head while Me and Kristen patted her on the shoulder and told her to calm down.

"Ellen, like I said, you will be claimed shortly after we arrive at camp half blood." Annabeth said slowly in a voice that was especially reserved for Ellen and small children. She then turned to the man in the front seat and said, "She's probably one of yours by the way..." My head snapped up, the teenager in the front seat was a god. I realised too late that my thoughts had become words and my statement was soon responded to.

"Yes, I am a god. The most awesomest god ever by the way! I've actually written a poem about this!" Annabeth groaned, " roses are red, sunshine is yellow, Apollo is awesome, and super mellow!" Ellen clapped and complimented him on his "poem". We slowly started to get farther out of manhatten until we were almost surrounded by woods. In the distance I saw an archway, with words that read CAMP HALF-BLOOD. Slowly the 4 of us got out of the car, thanked Apollo and made our way over to the entrance I guess? Kristen was the first to step through and all of the sudden an owl loomed over her head.

" woah! That's almost the quickest claim we've ever seen!" Annabeth stated. Kristen smiley shyly and said, "I guess we are sisters after all..." I then stepped through and looked up...
TO BE CONTINUED IN EMMA COFIELD PART 2...WILL COME PUT JANUARY 6TH 2015!

IF YPU HAVE SUSPICIONS OF WHO EMMA AND ELLEN'S PARENTS ARE COMMENT!