Carlo Saint

I was currently sitting on a bench in central park, waiting for my friend,who is a girl, and no Im not in love with her. Suddenly a pair of teenagers walked by that were about my age. A boy with raven hair and a girl with blonde hair, complete oposites. I wondered if they were dating or friends but my answer was quickly answered when they sat on the bench across from me and kissed. How nice, they seem really in love, even though I'm not a fan of PDA it was cute...Just then my friend, her name's Ashley, walked up and glanced over her shoulder.

"How cuutte. They are going to get married one day." She said and plopped down next to me. You see we don't come to the park for just anything, we come to people watch, to make up life stories about strangers, that kinda thing. Usually we disagree about a lot of stuff but we both seemed to mutually think that this couple would last.

"I'm gonna go over and say hi" said Ashley as she stood up before I could say don't. I saw her wave at the couple and heard their conversation.:

"Hey, my names Ashley. My friend over there and myself, just wanted to say that we think you are super cute!" The blonde laughs, and waves at me.

"Yeah we get that a lot. It seems that even Aphrodite ships us." The raven haired boy joked, but the blonde elbowed him in the side and said Perce shut it! Then she continued,

"My name's Annabeth, and this idiot is Percy." She said, and then again looked at me but beckoned me this time. Slowly I walked over.

"Hey I'm Carlo, and I heard your names. Sorry for eaves dropping." I said embarrassed.I looked up from where my head hung and noticed their eyes. They were swirling, like storms had been captured in a glass bottle. His were like a sea storm, hers were like a rain storm. "Uhhhmm..." Percy cleared his throat,"we ummm. Have to get going actually, we have a date, but nice meeting you! Maybe we'll see you here again sometime?!" And with that they left. Before they got too far I saw Percy with a pen clenched in his fist and heard him whisper,"do you think they're monsters?" And Annabeth replied, "they would have been chasing us."..hmm interesting couple!