Sarah Willson

My name is Sarah Willson, I'm 17 and I go to Goode High. Our Prom was to ight and I was getting ready to go with my best friend Annabeth Chase. You see no one asked either of us to go so we decided to go together as friends! I was putting my dress on, and and soon after doing my makeup. Annabeth on the other hand, wanted to mame a statement by going natural, but I don't have enough beauty to wear none. Acne covers my face, and I have short eyelashes with big eyes. I wish I had her looks.

I was almost ready so naturally, I decided to call Annabeth.

"Hey, Annabeth!" I said, ready to tell her that I was ready.

"Ummm...hey Annabeth's getting ready, one minute I'll give her the phone." I sighed and waited for this mystery boy to hand the phone over. In the background I could here's a jumble of words like seaweed brain and stop answering my phone...

"Hey! Sarah, Percy told me you were ready. I was actually just about to call. We'll be over on a few minutes." Oh... It was Percy. The Percy, the one Annabeth had been ranting about for months. He was supposed to come two weeks after prom, but he probably wanted to surprise her.

****************ten minutes later

Let's just say I wasn't the most excited about being the third wheel tonight. Annabeth and Percy would probrably just ignore me the whole time! Should I go, cancel? I was too caught on my thoughts to notice that Annabeth and a handsome boy our age had invited themselves into my house.

She then gestured to the boy,"Sarah, this is Percy, Percy this is Sarah." I looked up to be met with beautiful eyes. Like green and blue were fighting over dominance, they swirled like an ocean storm trapped in glass.

I nervously smiled and waved. How did she score a god like this guy?! But then again you just have to look at Annabeth to know. I looked at Percy again and was once again mesmerized by his eyes, but this time I noticed his smile. A smile filled with love,  love especially for Annabeth. Percy turned towards her, and smiled and kissed her on the cheek.  All of the sudden I heard stomping and lots of swear words. My mom.

"Honey! Wait! I want a picture of you three!" My smile turned to a frown as my mother pulled all three of our wrists towards the stairwell.

"Smile!" and my mother captured my foul attitude and couple completely in love.
Sorry about the late update! I have been so busy! Plus I wrote this chapter then I my tablet shut down!!!! So I had to rewrite it!