Ellie Piper part deux

"I DONT KNOW CHIRON HE JUST WONT WAKE UP!!"
"ELLIE YOU JUST NEED TO CALM DOWN AND STOP YELLING!"
"YOU'RE YELLING TOO!" We'd tried everything. Shaking, boxing his ears, splashing water on him, pushing him off the bed, wet willies, even Grover tried playing a song on his reedpipes. Its like a coma but he's mentally conscious.
"Ellie, I fear that Percy may not wake up. Unless Annabeth can somehow manage to awaken him when she comes back, we need to think of some of the outcomes."
" we will wake him. I will not have my half brother sit here with a feeding tube in his stomach or something..like that." I pull at my hair in frustration.
"Can we call Apollo? Maybe he can help?"
''Ellie, I'm sure Apollo is extremely busy with his err...conquests. I don't thi-
"Its worth a try right?" I plead. I see his eyes flicker with indecisiveness but he he gives in and nods.
*******************
At this point our cabin is nearly surrounded with campers that have heard about the news. We Iris messaged Apollo who said he would try to help Percy.
A flash of bright light comes suddenly and I had to close my eyes.
"Uhggg! Why'd you have to call me at night?" He whines, "I can't drive my car when its dark!" Apollo flashes a million dollar smile and I see the older girls swoon. I shudder, Apollo isn't my type if I had one...
***************
"Yeah he seems to be in a sort of trance. I can't tell why. Of course this hasn't really happened before ever, because you know, everyone who goes to tartarus kind of dies and all that jazz...buuuuuut, this reminds me of a poem.
A traumatized warrior falls asleep once
Whilst his love goes away for less than a month
Find fires circlet to break his haze
Or the hero will dream till the end of his days"
My eyes widen when I realised Apollo had spoken a new prophecy.
"Shoot!that might have been a prophecy! I really wasn't supposed to let that one slip. Gods, Zeus is gonna kill me! Umm, sorry guys, I have to go before I turn into fried sun god. Sorry! Best of luck"  I stand there shocked. This means we have to go on another quest! Everyone was so sure that after hpthe Gaea war there would be less prophecies. I feel my knees start to buckle, my brother will be stuck in a nightmare until we find "fires circlet". A tear involuntary slips Dow my cheek and I pray that someone figures out this prophecy soon.
How did u like it?