Prove it! (Ep.15)

Beast Boy's P.O.V:

Dude! How. Does.She.Know.My.Name?! She get closer "A-Answer! A-are you G-Garfield Logan?" I was like the others, shocked, I nodded slowly, She smiled and looked at Alex with hope, he nodded, then she take off a necklace hidden in Alex's fur, It was a silver necklace horned with a black stone with a peculiar form (A/N: Pic of the beginning! I draw it my self ;3) She was going to gave it to me but stopped, she looked at Alex with a worried look, he nodded "Prove it!" She said in a serious tonne, I gulped "What?!" She look at me from where she was taking the most serious look she could "Prove that you are Garfield Logan!" I looked at the others for help, they looked at me, Cy just raised his eyebrowls, I looked again at Onix and then at Alex, I felt little in that moment "Euhg… How?" Onix get closer and jumped off the bed and get closer at me followed by Alex, she was so little that she needed to stand up on a stool to just be at the height of my shoulder, she tried to touch my forehead but Rob stopped her "Heeemm… What are you doing" Onix looked at him like if it was obvious, still in a serious look "Looking if he is realy Garfield Logan" She put her hand on my forehead "Look into my eyes" She ordered, I did so, Her eyes slowly came bigger and greener, Her pupil became large as a cat eyes, they became normal, but It wasn't her, It was a cat eyes and I wasn't at the T-Tower…  I was in Africa… I looked around and almost cryed when I saw that I was in my old house… I looked down and I recognize the cat, he was like a miny tiger "Tiger!?" I gasped, My voice! I looked at my self in the mirror! I was little, with green skin again! "Garfield!" A female sweet voice called my name…I cried hearing that voice… "MOM!!!" I shouted in tears trying to find my mother "MOM!" I looked around searching for her, I wanted to hug her and my father too, and never let them go…again… "MOM! DAD!" I was going to go out to look for them but suddenly Tiger jumpt on me and looked my straight on the eyes, his eyes became smallers and I saw Onix in front of me, smiling softly while a tear rolled down her cheek "It's you Garfield…" Know I know why I thought I saw her! Her voice was tiny but soft as my mother's one! She brushed my tears away with her too long sleeve "W-Who are you?" I asked, my voice was broking at the end "I can't tell you…" I looked down disappointed, she picked up the necklace that Alex was carrying and show it to me "But I can show you…"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Sorry It was a short chapter but I said ti my self "Well I have to options… 1. Write a little chapter to show to my readers I didn't forget them or 2. Write a long chapter that would take a week… Baaa! 1"

So here it is!

Hope you like it! Don't forget to like and comment to let me know what do ya think about my book! Love you guys!

~Dark Magik