The girls night (Ep.7/2)

It's way better if you read the chapter with a song that makes you cry (of sadness) Song I use : Chasing Cars/ Snow Patrol

Start the music ====

Raven's P.O.V:

I was falling, falling from the roof, The last thing I saw before having the vision blur because of my tears, blonde hair… I feel like if the time goes slowly… I can feel the pain of losing everything I care… I can see my tears fall after me, shining at the sunset… I can see all my live in front of my eyes… like if it was a TV show… everything… *CRASH* The window broke, I don't care, not anymore… I feel how somebody hugs me and change my trajectory to fall in the cold see…

Beast Boy's P.O.V:

"There's nothing to dooooo!" SH*T! I played all the videogames, finish my book and there's nothing in the TV! "SHUT UP!" What?! I didn't do nothing! Wait! It's Rae but, She isn't in the tower, she in the roof I get closer to the window but I only can see a part of her head through the window,she is crying! "Rae!" She cover her head with her hands and… fall! "RAVEN!!" I take a chair and broke the window with it, and when she was in front of the window where I was, I dind't think, I jump to change her trajectory, I hug her trying to protect her and prepare to the shock with the cold water…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN !

Sorry maybe next time!

MUAHAHAHAHA!! *couth couth*

Whatever *couth* personal message for my self: never laugh like a villain again *cough*

Hope you like it!

Tofu power!