Just Humans... (Ep.4)

Raven's P.O.V:

I feel two strong arms carrying me, it smells like forest and tofu so I suppose is Beast boy, I'm going to still doing like if I was asleep I then hear a door open and Beast boy put me softly on my bed, I sense how he stay at me… What is he thinking about? I suppose nothing good… I'm just a creepy goth girl… he left my room, I think I'm going to sleep for real now…

-time jump (the day after)-

I woke up with the smell of waffels and eggs, I can feel my stomach roar, I'm really hungry… I slowly get up, get dressed and start going to the kitchen (or how you guys call it) All the team is having breakfast jet, I set between Star and Beast boy and start having breakfast, I didn't finish and crime alert turn on "Who is this time friends?" Star ask flying to the computer "It's Control Freak he is… He is at the 'Jump City Video games store', Titans Go!" Be all follow Robin to the T-car

(At the 'Jump City Games Store' or 'JCGS')

"The Titans! I was thinking you were not going to came to our 'rendezvous' *laugh*" He wasn't doing absolutely nothing! "I now want you are thinking Titans…'Why are we here? There isn't any crime here!' Well… Come On IS NOW THAT YOU MUST ASK WHY!" Control Freak wyned the last part, I rolled my eyes "Why…?" ask Robin he was starting to get bored… he wasn't the only one… "Aja! I make your alarm sound intentionally BECAUSE!" he make a little pause "I have a surprise for you Titans… *laugh*"

"What do you mean?" I ask "I mean that tomorrow you are not going to levitate to the kitchen…*laugh more*" he then point at us whit a gung! He shot but the only thing I fell was… that I needed to sleep I look around me before blanking out and I see the other fall slowly asleep…………………………………………

I feel someone calling me and shaking me softly, "Raven, Rae woke up" I open my eyes and the first thing I see was two huge green forest eyes… It's Beast boy… but he isn't green anymore… he has blonde hair and white skin (well like Robin's) "B-Beast boy?" "yeah"

I look At the others, Cyborg was so happy, he was touching his now normal hands, Star was a little confused, she didn't really change so much, Robin was like always, I look at me… my skin was… normal… pale but normal I touch my forehead and… there isn't any gem!

Beast boy help me to get up…

"Ok team, Control Freak is already in prison…And we have like a little big problem…" "We are just Humans" I finished

………………………………………………………………………………………

Yeah I think too that there is like a little big problem…

Thanks for reading, hope you guys enjoy it :)