Angel's stuff (Ep.12)

Onix's P.O.V:

I sat next to Alex and put my hand in his fur, it help's me to relax, The 'Titans' look nice and I feel a good aura around them, all of them except one, that blonde aired girl with blue eyes... but I need help, and I hope they can help me... But first I need to explain everything! Soo let's go! "Well... My name is Onix, and I'm what in your dimension you call, An angel, I come from a dimension called-" The boy that look like a firefight and black hair interrupt me "Wait a minute! Dimension? I thought Angeles came from... The paradise?" I crossed my arms "I was just going to explain" "Ok Ok... Sorry, Continue" I returned to my favorite position and continued "As I was saying, People think that Angeles come from the sky, from a place called Paradise or the other side... Well it isn't completely false, We come from a dimension called Paradise, it's a dimension similar to the Earth but more natural and instead of buildings there're Little houses, because we don't like huge buildings, pollution or hurting our 'existential brothers' In other words the animals and plants" The blond boy with green eyes, that looks soo familiar, whispered something to the tall one with black skin, I think I saw him before... "We became soo close to the animals, that Angeles now born with an Animal that represents your soul, we call them 'Soul twins', does that explain the fact that a 'lion' talk?" I asked them, they looked a little confused, Too much info I guess, but they nodded "And how did you become Slade's Apprentice?" The blonde haired girl asked me, I think she doesn't like me at all, well me too! "Well I came to Earth one year ago to accomplish a mission, Slade found me, He looked nice, he had a good aura-" Again the black haired boy interrupt me "Wait! Aura?" I crossed my arms "Yes, Angeles can feel those things" He nodded "I decided to trust him, he gave me pretty clothes, good food, a gigant room just for me and Alex! And he promise me that he would help me with my mission, He said that I was like the daughter he never had..." I paused à moment "Last week, He looked nervous, he enrolled a security man, security cameras... He was like crazy, one day he looked his self in a security room and order to all the personal of the house to no open, never more, even if he ask it... But, one night, I decided to open the door..."

Flashback...

"Come on Alex, I'm sure he's hungry, we would just check if he is Ok, give him some food and go!" Alex looked at me with pleased eyes "But Slade told us-" I cut him off "He told it to the personal, not to us" I took the key that was in a 'secret closet' (well not for me) and hesitate in front of the gigant door "Come on Onix, you can return to bed and forget this" he said referring to the little gold key, I turned the little key in my hand looking how she sparkle at the candles light, and then at the plate of cookies that I cooked for Slade, was that good? Slade told everyone that... And my mom always say that I need to be good... Finally I close my hand on the little key and took a deep breath "No way" I opened the door before Alex could say anything and entered the room, first I just see a desk, newspapers, pictures... then a red black aura "Alex, do you feel it?" Alex jumped in front of me "We are not alone!" "Onix!" I jumped, but relaxed when I saw it was Slade "Slade! I brought you cookies! I did them my self, like a big girl!" I said proudly showing him the cookies, he came closer so I can see his face... I gasped and almost dropped the cookies, he had a Half orange half black mask on and I just could see one reed eye, the bad aura was in any part of him, he took the cookies and put them on the desk "Thanks... Onix" His voice was emotionless and cold, he was different... I was petrified "Onix... I know you are an Angel... and... that you have a mission..." He get closer, I gulped "I'm sorry you would not accomplish it" I gasped and fell my heart broke, the man that I started to consider like my father... He was broking his own promise! Alex tried to attack him, Slade immobilized Alex, I screamed, He was fast as light now, it wasn't him! He covered my mouth and my nose so I can't breath, I tried to scream, I tried to get free, but he was stronger, I tried to use my powers... but all was becoming blur, I turned to see my soul twin one last time... Sudenly I felt my mouth and nose free so I took a deep breath I look behind me, my favourite housewoman 'Marie' (French accent) was there with a metal chair and had knocked out Slade, she let the chair down and run to check on me "My little jewel! Come on you need to go!" She said panicking, she pick me up and order the rest of the personal to bring Alex, that was so weak as me, and to close the door and put it under supervision "Marie...-" She stoped me "Shuut... You need to calm down, I'm going to make you your favourite cake and a hot chocolate" She smiled at me... I tried to calm down but I just sobbed, Why? What did I do?... Marie lay me on the most comfortable couch and give me a warm blanket...

End of flashback...

They all looked at me with concern, all except one, the blonde haired girl, she tried to fake it, but I can fell emotions! Robin scratch his chin thinking "And what happened next?" I hugged Alex trying to reconfort my self "I can't remember... I just remember a deep voice saying what I had to do... I didn't want to do those evil things He want me to do... but he put on me some extrange clothes and I couldn't control my self... The rest... you know it..." "So Angeles have powers, No?" The tall with black skin asked me "Yes each angel have differents powers... Some ones control fire or water, others animals... You know every Angel have a different power" He nodded "And, What power do you have? Minerals control?" He asked again, I was going to answer but the blonde haired girl interrupt me "Hey! That's my power!" I signed "Well not only... I'm not like the other Angels, I have many powers, I control all the elements and I have normal Angeles powers too" The red haired girl looked at me, hesitate a moment and talked "You made the mention of a mission, I think... what is the mission about?" She finally asked "Well first I want to know your names, you know everything about me, but I don't know anything about you" I said smiling, I came closer "Ok, I'm Robin, the leader of the Teen Titans" The black haired boy said proudly, I smiled but then realize something "Aren't you superheroes?" I asked, Robin nodded "So why don't you have powers?" Robin looked at the floor and the black haired girl with blue eyes answered for him "Long history..." I nodded "By the way, I'm Raven" I smiled and asked "An other bird?" The tall black boy laughed but the blonde haired boy slap him on the back of the head, Robin glared at the two "Well... So there is Starfire" The red haired girl smiled and waived, I waived back "That's Kid Flash" The boy hugging the pink haired girl winked "There Jynx" The pink haired girl waived "Terra" The blonde girl made a fake smile "Bumble Bee" The girl that look like a bee smiled "Cyborg" The tall black boy nodded "And...Beast Boy" My eyes popped out and I felt confused but happy hearing that name, the blonde boy smiled, suddenly I get up, Alex did the same, What make the others jump a little "G-Garfield? Garfield Logan?" I asked timidly

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUUUUN...

\(0.O)/ How Onix knows BB' s Real name?! You will Know it in next chapter! (That's coming soon)

Special thanks to:

p2dc007!

Also if you want to appear at the end of my chapters just like all the chapters and ask for it in the comments! Love you guys!

Happy new year!

~Dark Magik