Ok..? <(0_o)> (Ep.11)

Beast Boy's P.O.V:

We needed to be eight to carry that lion to the tower, later we- well, they, I carried the little girl, she was sleeping peacefully, I take her hair off of her little face and smiled, she had my harm in her little hand and smiled sleeping "Awww man! We need to get this lion to the Health room! And we are just at the garage!" Cy complained "Thanks God there is an elevator!" Robin said crushing under the lion's height "About that... Sorry, forgot to tell you guys, that... The elevator is broken..." Kf confessed, Dude! I'm happy that I'm not carrying that lion! "Nooo!""Awww NO!" "Wally!" They all complained at the same time "Ok! ENOUGH!" Terra shouted, she levitate an enormous rock and put her under the lion, they all lay the lion carefully "You could have done that a long time ago... And I wouldn't be dying right now..." Bee said sitting down a moment "Yeah..." Terra levitate the rock where the lion was and we started to go up stairs.

At the Health room

I lay the little girl on one of the medicals beds and (after a while) the others laid the lion on an other "We need to be very carefully when the lion woke up, he's not normal" Rob warned us "Yeah well, what if we take care of the little girl first" I said trying to get the others attention "Yeah sorry, let me see that" Cy examined the little girl's head and checked that she wasn't bleeding "She seems ok, she would just have a big headache when she wake up" Cy said smiling at the little girl sleeping form " I need that one of the girls change her to some medical clothes please" He said trying to look serious, Star carefully took the little girl "I would do the changing of the clothes friend Cyborg" Cy gave her some medicals clothes "I'm sorry we don't have medical clothes of her size" Star nodded and we exited the Health room.

5 minutes later...

"You can do the entering friends" Star called "Why did it took you soo long?" I asked Star "The Slade's uniform was Starting do stick on her skin" Star said in a sad tone, I looked at the lion and he start to move, I quickly looked to the little girl and she was waking up! "Guys she's waking up!" They all came closer, She opened her eyes, they where beautiful! They where now like normal eyes, well not totally, because they where colour grey, Whith a little of blue, green, purple... They had an special sparkle, we could see hope, hurt, happiness, fear... Soo much emotions, I have the impression I saw them before...She sat down and yawned "Aug!" She rubbed her head "Where am I? And who are you?" She asked with her little innocent voice "We are the Titans, and you are in the T-Tower, safe" Robin said with a smile, the little girl look at the floor sadly "That's what everyone say at the beginning! And then! They betrayed your thrust!" She let a tear roll down her cheek, Raven look at her "I know that is not easy to trust someone when they betray you, but, I promise we wouldn't" The little girl looked at Raven with hope and clean her little face with the enormous sleeve she had "Little finger Promise?" She asked giving to Rae her little finger, She smiled and did the same "Yes, I promise you" The little girl smiled, soo did Rae "Soo, What's your name?" Rae asked "My name is Onix" She said smiling, her voice was tiny and soft "Onix, It's a beautiful name" I said, she smiled, Suddenly the lion jumped on her! We all where in an attack position! And, she was... Laughing?! "*laugh* Alex! Stop! *laugh* I'm happy to see you too" She hugged the white lion and she half disappeared in the lion's pure white fur, he pureed, he turned to face us and look at us with hid big blue eyes, they where... special, it wasn't a normal blue, they were clear blue and had, a special sparkle, like the little girl's one's, it's difficult to explain "Who are you?" He talked! The Lion just talked! "Guys... Am I getting insane, or this lion talk?" Cy asked whispering, "told you he wasn't normal" Jynx whispered to Kf "Do I need to repeat?" His voice was deep, calm and serious (Like the voice of the lion in Narnia) he was looking at us with a serious face "Calm down Alex, They are the Titans" He nodded with his enormous head "And what do you want?" Robin get closer "Just help you" Robin said slowly, he looked mad and jump off the bed, he looked at us directly in the eyes, after a moment of hesitate, he finally stoped "Ok" he jump on the bed again and laid next to Onix "Hmmm, I think we need some explanations" I said, Onix looked at us smiling "Sure! But you should take a sit, It's going to take a while"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sorry for the long wait but, ya know, No Wi-Fi :(

Whanted to warn you guys that now I can't have my phone in weekends soo... Yeah... I know what your thinking "What?! But what do you do? Would we have a good new once?" That's what I think (-_-') Well Mery Christmas! (even if I'm late :b) So your Christmas gift is... A Double Update! Again, sorry for the wait :(

Have a wonderful year and enjoy! :)

~Dark Magik