Going to the roof (Ep.1)

Somebody's P.O.V:

(P.O.V means Point Of View)

'I'm sooooo bored, if I don't do nothing I'm going to die!!!'

I stayed at the ceiling and decided that I could go see if Rae is in the roof,

I took my book and start to walk to the roof.

"I'm soo sorry Star... I can't convince Batman... I've try but... he told me to shut up, or the Titans wouldn't exist anymore..."

Wait! What?! I don't really understand Rob sometimes...

No more Titans...?

"It's doesn't matter Friend Robin I have the understand...*snif* It's only that... It isn't easy..."

Wait! Star is crying?! Why?

Normally she is always happy!

I heard Somme metallics

foot coming.

"Yo Beasty, what are you doing here-?"

SH*T ! I run to Cy and put my right hand on his mouth and with the other I told him to shut up.

He put my hand down "What?" he ask me a little confused "Come with me and listen" I told him, I then turn to the door and put my ear on it to listen what Rob and Star where saying, Cy did the same

"Star... please... don't cry... the important thing is that we know that we love each other..."

I look at Cy he was going to say something but I told him to shut up again and continued listening "But Friend Robin... why doesn't Batman want Superheros to do the dating?" Star was calming down...

I looked at Cy and whispered, "Cy, I normally would stay to listen all the talk but I think we should go, is personal"

He nodded and return to what he was doing before, I continued to walk to the roof thinking about what I heard... Rob asked Star out?! Rae, Cy and I, know since a lot of time that Rob loves Star, but, never thought he would really ask her out... I'm finally at the roof, it's September soo it's a little cold outside, I then see Rae... She is soo beautiful when she reads, her purple hair dance with the wind and her purple eyes follow the words quickly, she is under the tree that Star plant cover with a blanket.

"Hey Rae"

Raven's P.O.V

Beast Boy come closer and asked me,

"Can I read with you?" I look at Beast boy, he is now a little taller than me and since his animal DNA make him grow up a lot, we started to get closer when I helped  him to move on with all the Terra thing, I remember when he start to like reading...

~Flashback~

"Raveeen! Why do you like reading soo much?!" Beast boy is asking this question from now 1 hour "Beast boy, you know what?" I ask him "What?" he ask back "Try" I say him giving him a book, he then start reading like if he doesn't want, but then, he sit down and start reading,

"Sooooo?" I ask him "ssshhhh, you don't see I'm reading" he answer me, I start to giggle a little, he then look at me and say me " You know what Raven? You have a beautiful smile" he smile at me, we blushed and then he return to his book, I took an other book and sat next to him to continue reading...

~End of Flashback~

"Sure" I say him with a little smile, he them smile to me and sit very close to me, "Can I come in?"

he ask me pointing to the blanket

"Ok" I say him, he then put on the blanket being carefully to not let my with out my blanket...

.........................................................

Was it good guys? Please don't forget to comment and like :)

~Dark Magik