A real and big emotion...(Ep.21)

Raven's P.O.V:

I entered the common room and look for Robin… He was having breakfast with the other "Hi Raven! Where are Beast Boy and Onix?" "Sleeping… Robin? Can… Melvin, Timmy and Teether come when… we have our powers again?" I asked a little embarrassed, Robin Stopped eating his bowl of cereals "Sure! You can warn the monks now cause Cyborg has a surprise for us" I looked up "Really! He found the the way to bring our powers back?!" Robin smiled more and nodded "Can you wake up Beast Boy and Onix please?" I nodded and went to my room where they were sleeping "Beast Boy" I whispered, he groaned, I went next to him "Beast Boy!" I whispered shouted "What?…" He asked annoyed "Wake up!" "I'm already awake…" I rolled my eyes "then get up!" He buried his face in the pillow, MY! Pillow! "Beast-" He took me by the waist and pull me in bed next to him "What are you-" "You need to sleep… your are too stressed..." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, I blushes but I didn't yell at him cause Onix was sleeping next to us "Beast Boy…Cyborg found a way to bring our powers back" He suddenly open his eyes "Really?!" I nodded, he get up woke up Onix and went to the common room, We.followed him, Cyborg was there, he had four bottles full of a grey thing "Now that everyone is here, I found a extrange virus in our blood, like small plastics bags that had trapped our "Super Hero DNA", the solution was quite simple, So-" "Please Dude just tell us what to do with that!" Beast Boy said pointing the bottles, Cy mumble something "You need to drink it and then to make it work you need to fell a real and big emotion" We nodded "Like... Fear?" He nodded "Any emotion works, anger, sadness, fear, love..." He said the last part greening at Beast Boy "Ok let's do it then!" I said saving Beast Boy from a really awkward moment...Each one took a bottle, we where about to drink it "Wait!" Shouted Star "What?" She smiled "I would like do the  taking of a picture of us with no powers! It would be so funny the next time we would see it!! Yes?" Robin thought about it a moment and nodded "Ok let's do it then!"

At the roof

"Friend let's do it under my tree!" We get there, Bumble Bee was going to take the picture, Robin had changed in to a red T-shirt with black jacket and black trousers to look normal as us, The sky was blue, no clouds, and the sun was just raising, Cyborg was next to robin, Robin next to Star and Beast Boy next to me "Ok smile!" at the last moment everybody take a pose! Cy smiled showing his biceps, Star waved at the camera smiling brightly, Rob was looking at her with a warm smile, Beast Boy put his arm around my shoulders and did one of his cute smiles... Wait! did I just said Cute?! Bee took the picture, Star raised her hand happily "We should do more with everybody! Yes?" We nodded, Cy put the camera on a table and activated the "self picture" mode, Beast Boy took Onix up and went with us "Smile!" The rest of the morning we pas it taking pictures......................................

"a real and big emotion…" I whispered to my self... Maybe the others found it... But I don't know how, I was never allowed to fell emotions, how could I do it?

Beast Boy's P.O.V:

"a real and big emotion?" I said to my self, Maybe... Yes! Wait! Oh yeah I forgot, I could never do it… But I really want to! And since a lot of time! I need to do it!

No ones P.O.V:

Beast Boy walked to Raven's room and knocked softly, he waited "Yes?" "It's me… Beast Boy" He scratched the back of his neck nervously, Raven opened the door "Can I come in?" He asked blushing a little, Raven was confused by his strange behavior, but let him in, he sat on the bed, Raven closed the door and Sat next to him "What did you want?" She asked, he blushed even more "Euh... Di-Did you... Find a way to feel that special... Emotion?" Raven was even more confused, it wasn't normal to Beast Boy to be like that, he surly had something important to say... "No… as you can see" He laughed nervously "Hehe... Yeah it's- it's true..." He took a deep breath "Raven...?" "Yes?" He told her to come closer "Do you feel something?" He asked whispering, she thought a moment "What should I feel?" "I can't explain... But you would know... Now look into my eyes" She did so, she get lost in his eyes, He came closer "And now?" She shocked her head, he came closer… "And now?" "I think... It comes..." She blushed, she could fell butterflies in her stomach, and how the heat of her checks burned her, He came closer so they would be inches apart... *BEEP-BEEP* Raven was about to take her communicator, Beast Boy stopped her hand softly "Look into my eyes…" he whispered, Raven looked and felt that extrange felling again… "And now?…" he whispered softly, Raven could felt how her body was consumed by a warm sensation and she could fell his heat at how close they where… "Yes…" He smiled and pressed his lips softly against her's, he put his hand behind her head, like if he was scared she was going to pull away, Raven was shocked, she could feel a million of butterflies in her stomach, where he was touching her she could fell sparkles of electricity, it  took her a moment to realize that she liked that felling, She kissed back, Beast Boy couldn't be happier... He started to turn green, starting by his lips and his hand, then all the body, Raven laid her hand on his shoulders and started to turn pale, her purple hair came back and on her forehead she could fell how her stone was coming back, Beast Boy was fully green now, he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist lovely and pulled closer... Raven didn't know what was that felling… but she knew one thing for sure… She loved it… and the last thing she was thinking of… was pulling away… same for Beast Boy, he had the same feeling, but he had to control his animal side too… but in that moment he was just thinking in how much he loved having her in his arms, he loved the felling of her lips with his, he just loved her…

___________________________________________________________

Happy Valentine's Day…

~Dark Magik