Code Breaker

"You know, for all the times I've been captured, this has got to be one of the most boring ones." my spiritless voice tells Derek.

His eyebrows furrow, "Do I even want to know?"

I scrunch my face up and move my head side to side, "Uh, probably not." I shift my eyes back and forth across the ceiling, "I'm craving chicken nuggets." A pause, "and a slushie." Derek looks at me as I continue to stare at one spot in particular, "I could go for a Crunch bar too. Yeah, that sounds amazing."

"Hey, Sara." I hum to the wolf as a response, "shut up."

I roll my eyes at him, "You can tell me to shut up, but I can tell that you are hungry. Man, I am in desperate need of a shower; my hair feels nasty."

"You have a knife lodges in your stomach and lung, and you are worried about your hair?"

A long pause hangs in the air, "Yeah?" the response coming out as a question.

"That doesn't seem right."

"Well, what exactly do you want from me? I'm bored, hungry, injured, and I am currently chained to a wall, there is not much else I can do."

Another minute of silence goes by, "So, what exactly is going to happen?"

"What do you mean, Derek?"

"Well, an Argent has captured and tortured a Romanov. I am expecting that there will be repercussions."

A noise of understanding orates from my throat, "Yeah. This whole capturing and torturing thing isn't going to go over well with either family, but..." I trail off, thinking about all of the possible outcomes that can occur due to the actions Kate Argent had committed.

"But what?"

"Sh! Do you hear that?" Shushing Derek and hearing a roar coming from outside. My eyes widen once I recognize that it is Scott's roar. "That's Scott!"

"Let's help him find us then." He suggests to me. I look at him before nodding in a 'why not' motion. I take a deep breath, and the knife jerks slightly, and I growl in hurt. My jaw drops as far as it can, and soon the walls begin to shake around me as both mine and Derek's roars vibrate throughout the surrounding area.

"There is no way that Scott didn't hear our howl." I declare as the knife keeps shifting due to my panting breaths that come after the roar I just gave.

In a matter of minutes, I hear the sound of running feet. The door slides open, and Scott stumbles into the room, looking quite breathless and sweaty.

"What? Can't you run or something? You are sweatier than a sumo wrestler." I tell the young wolf as he tries to catch his breath.

A tired and exasperated look crosses his face while still panting, "Really? That is the first thing you say to me after being held captive for over three days?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," a mocking sorrowful look is on my face, "let me rephrase." I clear my throat and wiggle my body, wincing when the knife moves. "Scott! Oh, thank God! I was scared that I would die down here, and I would never see you or Stiles or my family ever again!" Scott has a deadpan look on his face, "Better?" I ask him sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes before his eyes are drawn to my sternum, "Um, you know you have a knife in you, right?"

I pretend to be surprised, "Oh my god! How- how- how did this happen? How long has this been in me? Derek! Why didn't you say anything? Of fucking course, I knew there is a knife in me. It is in me! While we are catching up, you maybe wanna help get Derek down from his restraints."