Shape-Shifted

3rd POV*

"We have a problem," the man says as the conversation on the phone comes to an end.

A figure sitting behind the desk snorts and continues looking out the window to the skyline, "Yeah, what else is new?"

The door to the office opens, and two huge men dressed in fitted suits and covered in tattoos walk in, "Sara."

"Hm," the chair spinning around to look at those in her office, "why is it that the moment I leave, everything goes tits up? Huh?" All three men didn't know how to respond to the question, so they kept silent.

Sara pushes herself out of the comfortable chair, heels clicking against the marble floor as she walks around her desk. She walks over to the small table where a silver tray is filled with various alcohol and glasses types. With liquor now in her hand, she leans back against the table and looks at the men.

"Alright, dumb and dumber, why are you here?" The two men scrunch their faces at the nicknames.

"What?" The two men look at each other before turning back, "We can't see our little sister?"

The silence is deafening while she gives them the most unimpressed look imaginable, "No. Not when it's you two. So who is going to spill?" Both look to their shoes, the ceiling, their watches, anywhere as long as it is not Sara's eyes.

"Mateo," The burly man on the left looks at "Javier," gathering her twin brother's attention; she studies them, "What's going on?"

"Mom told us to come up to your office and see if you needed help." Mateo rushes out.

"Uh-huh. I'm sure." She turns to the third man who has been ignored for most of the visit, "Alright, Alex," Sara thinks that is what his name is; she isn't sure. "What's the problem."

"I just got off with Jay, the one we sent to guard your house in Beacon Hills." Alex begins to hesitate now that he has to say news he knows will piss off his boss.

Sara nods dramatically, "Okay, what of it?"

His mouth opens and closes as he tries to speak.

"Fuck dude! Spit it out!" Sara's oh so superb temper finally surfacing.

"The Argents," all three of the Romanov children straighten their postures, a glare covering their faces, and one of them even let out a low growl.

Javier flashes his eyes, "What about the Argents?"

"They caught an omega running through the woods. After interrogating his, Gerard took a sword and cut him in half, yelling about how they were going to kill all the werewolves."

Sara's glass goes flying across the room before it makes contact with the cement wall. The drink didn't make it safe to say; she begins pacing back and forth in agitation.

"I'm not done," stopping mid-stride, Sara looks back at Alex, a sign for him to continue, "Gerard ordered his men to take both halves of the body and place them on the front lawn of your house. He claimed it was his gift to you and your family, boss."

A threatening chuckle slips past the lips of Mateo, "So it seems that the Argents have a death wish." Javier's eyes never once strayed from his younger sister's rigid stance; a sense of worry and dread begins to fill his body.

The silence in the room is deafening, Sara's eyes move flicker over to Alex, "What a wonderful message that is." A sickening smirk crosses her face, and she walks over to the desk, "I have to say, the Argent's are getting bolder. This makes things very interesting."