Omega

*3rd POV*

A man stares down at his phone, the screen bright and showing his recent messages. Seeing there are no new ones, he sighs in frustration and sadness before stowing the phone in his pocket.

He looks to the ground contemplating calling her again. The last words she said to him are running through his mind; I have to leave for a little bit. There are a couple of things I need to take care of personally. I'll be back soon, I promise.

He still feels the pressure of her lips pressing against his cheek before she walks to her car and drives off.

An ear-piercing scream resonates in the air loudly, grabbing his attention and looking where the sound came from. The hairs on the back of his neck stand up; the ringing in his ears finally comes to a halt. Turning towards the scream's direction, the figure takes a few steps before turning around and walking away.

*3rd POV with the boys*

Stiles runs out of the hospital's main door and towards his Jeep, where Scott is waiting for him. In his grasp, a bloody hospital gown. The skinny boy thrusts the dress to the werewolf, all while clamoring into the car.

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott inquires while feeling the fabric. Stiles gives the boy a look of slight doubt and anger.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again." Scott silently pleads with Stiles to believe him.

The human boy rolls his eyes, "All right, just shove the thing in your face, and let's find her." The blue Jeep begins to back out of the parking spot when it comes to a screeching halt, "Wow!"

The car's headlights shine on the Argent daughter, standing right in front of the vehicle. She looks at the boys before running over to the passenger side.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us!" Scott whispers harshly, eyes wide in alarm, while simultaneously shifting his eyes around the parking lot.

"I don't care- she's my best friend, and we need to find her before they do." The young huntress pleads with the boys to understand.

"I can find her before the cops can."

Allison raises her eyebrows in doubt, "How about before my father does?"

"He knows?" Stiles slightly screeches.

"Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs."

Scott closes his eyes as he mulls over his girlfriend's words, "...Search party."

"It's more like a hunting party." Stiles feels his heart sink slightly as the girl's words resonate with him.

Scott opens the door, moving forward, "Get in."

The young girl quickly hoists herself into the car, maneuvering into the back and getting into position.

"All right, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?" The skinny boy interrogates the girl.

"I don't know. They won't tell me anything, okay? All they say is, 'We'll talk after Kate's funeral when the others get here.'" Allison explains to the two boys, frustration apparent in her face and voice.

"What others?"

"I don't know; they won't tell me that yet."

"Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on." Stiles criticizes, realizing that the girl is no longer helpful. "Scott, are we going the right way?" The boy in question has his nose stuck high in the air, looking very much like a dog.