Michelangelo's Wedding

You twirled in quick circles, watching your dress fan out. Today was the day, the day you'd been dreaming about for years. The day you would finally marry your soulmate.

The smile on your face hadn't come off for the past week. You were far too excited. Whether the dizziness in your head was from spinning or exhilaration, you couldn't really tell.

The wait had been agonizing...mostly. Your Mom had been so caught up in her own life she barely noticed you walk out of it. Perhaps that was for the best though. You'd see her on occasion to keep suspicions at bay, but that was all. You knew she wouldn't be able to handle the truth. She was just too...you weren't sure how to put it. Best to leave the situation calmly. Mom would be alright.

You spun once more before taking a breath. It was time to walk down the aisle.

Moving around the corner, everything seemed to hyperfocus. The grounds had been decorated for the ceremony. Everyone was positioned as practiced, and there stood your adorable love.

Your excitement took over, pushing out any thoughts of making this moment last. You sprinted down the aisle, lunging into Mikey's arms as he laughed.

"Didn't you walk in the practice round?" "Practice never represents the real thing Mikey. Besides, I can't wait any longer. I want to be married to you now."

Splinter shook his head, giving a little smile. "We will begin then before either of you start bouncing."

The ceremony was long, and your patience was rather troublesome. Mikey wasn't doing any better. That proud and excited grin made him look so adorable. You kept having to remind yourself not to kiss him.

Wait for it. Don't ruin your own wedding. Patience...it won't be much longer now.

And it wasn't. Before you knew it, Splinter was asking for your promise. "I do."

Mikey's grip tightened on your hands, that look of adoration making his face light up. You barely heard Splinter's final words before the turtle pulled you in for a blissful liplock.

This is what I've been needing. This is where I belong.

You pulled back to touch Mikey's cheek. "We did it. We're finally married."

He grinned like a kid receiving candy. "Now you never have to leave the lair. You can stay with me all the time and come up with all sorts of fun stuff to do."

You chuckled and graced his lips with another kiss. "What do you say we cut into the cake then?"

"I say we're taking way too long. Come on guys let's eat!"

You smiled as your new husband pulled you down the aisle. "I'll never tire of your excitement."

He looked back to give you a soft smile. "I'll never tire of your love. I love you wifey."

"I love you too hubby."

Phew! Done! I hope you enjoyed this one! I was thinking on the fly so I hope this is as good as the others. Never been able to connect with Mikey that much so hopefully this is done well enough to satisfy. Let me know in the comments guys!